Tide Ultra Clean Breeze Scent Powder Laundry Detergent uploaded by Ivana S.

BY TIDE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

New and Improved. Now concentrated with even more stain fighting power packed into a smaller box, so you can use 1/3 less.

Jenifer A.
Tide is by far the best detergent out there.  Yes it cost more.  But it cleans better!  We use cloth diapers and it does better at cleaning than any other detergent I have tried.  Every time I buy a box of something different, I regret it and go back to tide!
KIRAN R.
Dallas, TX
Most people don't like powder, but growing up in a household where this is all we used, I pretty much grew into it. So far, it's washed my clothes well and I've had no problems with it.
Monica S.
Draper, UT
Good detergent, nothing special but it's always been reliable on getting the job done! I often get told I smell like laundry haha, so this must have a pretty strong lingering smell
Amy B.
Madison, AL
Nothing compares to Tide. I have used Tide products every day for 20 years. I have a 12 year old daughter and Tide never fails to get out the toughest stays and leaves our clothes smelling so fresh..
Lakrisha S.
I utilize the Tide powder for my son's cloth diapers as well as for tough stains or smells. It works so well, has a long lasting scent, & the box lasts a long time!
Theresa L.
District Heights, MD
Tide is the best there is no other laundry detergent, my family had used Tide since I was a kid and I never stopped the tradition. Tide leave clothes super clean
Ashley H.
Branson, MO
For large loads I use two, small loads one. They work well. There's no mess like the liquid. Easy locking container so my dogs cant get to it. I love this products.
Jasmine M.
I am one of the people who probably uses was too much liquid detergent. I always thought the more you use the better it works. however i probably ran out a lot quicker than most. lol using the tide pods i am still using the great detergent love but in a more moderate use. Great idea!
Yesi A.
Clute, TX
I buy the biggest box at Costco every 3 months or so. If you do the math since a $30 box lasts me 3 months thats only $10 for a whole month of laundry which i think is amazing for a family of 3. When i bought the "cheaper" brands i was spending like $5 on boxes that only lasted me a week.. and it didn't last smelling so good like with my Tide! Love this stuff i won't trade it for anything else! EVER!
Carolyn S.
Eastport , NY
Decorator Expert Level 2
Been using tide since i was a kid. And it just being passed to me by my parents. I love tide. Esp the original one. I tried other scent but istill keep coming back to original. Although the title is misleading it says 50oz lol but still not bad because tide is tide. A trademark and really a good quality.
joyce b.
Murfreesboro, TN
Does this work good.
Jessica G.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Would you say the powder works better than the liquid? ??
Samantha M.
Those who use tide for cloth diapers, have you found that it leaves your diapers too filmy when washing in soft water?

Kohl's