Tide Ultra Clean Breeze Scent Powder Laundry Detergent uploaded by Ivana S.

BY TIDE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

New and Improved. Now concentrated with even more stain fighting power packed into a smaller box, so you can use 1/3 less.

Sherri M.
I love tide! Cleans great as well as smells great. Although I prefer liquid soap the powder does work well.
Melissa H.
Tilton, NL
Decorator Expert Level 3
Used it. But it is not so cheap. I would recommend it for sure. It works very well and I will keep using it
Somaia I.
Khalideya , Abudhabi
Mom always use those big boxes so that she won't go out buying it again and again it's just a great deal
IRENE J.
RED DEER
I like mos of the Tide products especially the pods - I hate these reviews - going for a nap now

Lily B.
Great on stains, smells good and is great to use to make a paste out of to target tough stains
Shabana S.
Nice smell doesn't leave stains and the feeling of fresh scent makes clothes nice to smell
Christina R.
The only brand I use! Rinses well and smells clean for days. Gentle enough for baby clothes
Valeria E.
Deja mi ropa limpia y suave su aroma es rico y su textura igual sigan así son muy de pana
Jennifer B.
Oromocto, NB
Tide is the only brand my husband can use. I trust this brand and the smell is amazing
Ingrid S.
El Paso, TX
The clothes clean and smell almost not felt. This well but you like strong aromas
joyce b.
Murfreesboro, TN
Does this work good.
Jessica G.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Would you say the powder works better than the liquid? ??
Samantha M.
Those who use tide for cloth diapers, have you found that it leaves your diapers too filmy when washing in soft water?

Kohl's