Tide Ultra Clean Breeze Scent Powder Laundry Detergent uploaded by Ivana S.

BY TIDE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

New and Improved. Now concentrated with even more stain fighting power packed into a smaller box, so you can use 1/3 less.

Christina B.
Sault Ste, ON
Smells good but not too strong. Works really well if you use hot water. I found anything less than hot it wouldn't always dissolve
Autumn B.
Tide is a classic standby for laundry detergent. Always has a great smell, not too strong.
Always leaves clothes soft and clean.
Brunella U.
Lima
I use Tide since always! Is the best product in my country. Also, the Price is cheap and you don't have to use a lot of product
Navieneta A.
This cleans well compare to other detergent..ilove the smell of it it leaves my clothes smelling fresh and full of fragrance
Sakshi S.
Ghaziabad
It makes laundry so clean and tidy. The fragrance it leaves is so soothing and wonderful. The best detergent for clothes.
Shirin A.
Toronto
It's the best because already portioned.i been using it long time I would definitely recommend it to anyone out there.
enaam a.
have been using it for a long period of time and i never changed it after then. totally good and never regret buying it
Laura A.
I mean it does its job in cleaning my clothes so its a good product haha. I wished its scent was a bit more pleasant
Kenya B.
Wenatchee, WA
Tide is a great brand for washing clothes. Leaves a good smell and takes stains away pretty good. I recommend it
Nargis H.
I use this all the time. Its the best laundry detergent. Been working great for me. Gets my clothing super clean
joyce b.
Murfreesboro, TN
Does this work good.
Jessica G.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Would you say the powder works better than the liquid? ??
Samantha M.
Those who use tide for cloth diapers, have you found that it leaves your diapers too filmy when washing in soft water?

Kohl's