Tide Ultra Clean Breeze Scent Powder Laundry Detergent uploaded by Ivana S.

BY TIDE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

New and Improved. Now concentrated with even more stain fighting power packed into a smaller box, so you can use 1/3 less.

Prashanti V.
Nice Product. Smells Awesome. Really happy with this, it cleans well and smells great. Does good job in my washing machine here. I highly recommend it, good price and good product.
Amanda W.
Cold Lake
Always great a great clean, and crisp fresh scents from tide! My favorite. Plenty of scent choices available. Definitely worth the bit extra over value brand prices!!
marygene f.
Buenos aires
Es una excelente detergente. Mantiene la ropa en buen estado, suave y con un aroma neutro. He utilizado durante algunos años esta marca y sin duda complace todas mis necesidades. Para la ropa blanca y manchada es ideal. Lo recomiendo
Trevor F.
Ontario Canada
A great product! It's the only laundry soap that I'll use. I've never had any issues with it and my clothes, bed sheets and towels always come out smelling great! :)
mariah s.
Toronto, MT
i find this to be the same as the original tide. i dont have that great of a sense of smell so it makes no difference to me on the smell of my clothing.
hj g.
Usually I dont have to deal with spots, so Tide was ok. It's cheap, but I did not see anything special or worthy. So I changed for another brand soon
pooja k.
This product is good for cleaning your cloths. It has got a fresh fragrance in it which keeps your cloths fresh smell. It is good for daily wears..
Irelitza L.
2025 NW 102 AVE #108 Suite173115  Miami, FL 33172
This tide is great! Smells wonderful, cleans clotges well, and is affordable and available on subscribe and save, wich makes me very happy.
Melissa P.
Amo como queda la ropa al lavarla con este producto es el mejor del mercado, la ropa queda con buen olor y es mas facil de planchar
Eleni I.
When i was away from home and i did my own laundry tide was my best friend it cleans good enough the clothes and it it quite cheap.
joyce b.
Murfreesboro, TN
Does this work good.
Jessica G.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Would you say the powder works better than the liquid? ??
Samantha M.
Those who use tide for cloth diapers, have you found that it leaves your diapers too filmy when washing in soft water?

Kohl's