Tide Ultra Clean Breeze Scent Powder Laundry Detergent uploaded by Ivana S.

BY TIDE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

New and Improved. Now concentrated with even more stain fighting power packed into a smaller box, so you can use 1/3 less.

cristiane d.
Amo este detergente tem um aroma fresco limpo que perdura por dias. Até agora ele tem poder de limpeza incrível e ficou fora de creme de chocolate gelo, lasanha, lama e série de outras manchas de mistério dos meus pequenos. Seria com certeza recomendo este detergente Tide.
Ruth H.
Pasig
This is a life saver for someone like me who's a little lazy when it comes to laundry. I love that it comes with fabric softener already so I get to skip a step. The end product is still clean and soft clothes.
Diandy C.
The detergent is quite good, cleans well the clothes and leaves with a good smell, in that case the smell is very strong and I do not like it, but then everything is fine.
Lyndsey S.
Kentville, NS
When these first came out I was hesitant to try them because they seemed expensive. Then I did some math and realized that I always put way to much detergent in when using the other types and by having these I actually saved money since I got the amount of washes it said out of it. My only complaint is I can't use them with large blankets since they get caught and don't fully dissolve.
VE1141189 Merwill U.
MIAMI, FL
El r detergente que hay con efector blanquador en mi pais tiene otro nombre pero es el mislo rinde para muchas lavadas lo recomiendo 100% ya que es efectivo en la lavada de la ropa, es economico facil de usar y no causa alergias a la piel ni a las personas
Chytra N.
Bangalore
This product cost less but it shows its result in one wash. its affordable and easy to use. it cleans the cloths very neatly. especially white dress. its too good in  fragrance.. Am satisfied with the product. I would recommend others also to try it ones.. Thank You.
Alex P.
Cambridge , ON
Mom gave me this because she never used it. I only used it because I had nothing left as I usually use pods and I have had bad experiences with powder... but the tide was great. Didn't leave any residue and actually cleaned my kids clothes (which is really saying something!!!)
Ivana S.
This detergent has become my favorite...I bought it several months ago, and I have continued doing it... because it leaves my clothes clean, with excellent smell. Do not mistreat clothes, and colors remain intact.
Vanessa D.
Venezuela

This product does not come to my country that is Venezuela , I had also the chance to try for a family brought it to us and I Facino , I have a baby of 3 years and remove stains preschool is impossible but with this product leaves everything spotless and with a pleasant smell , which charm me is that easily removes stains
Bheiya E.
Iloilo
We all know that Tide has been a supple brand when it comes to cleaning our home and especially with our clothes.

Whenever I wash my clothes, I use laundry powder and bar to make sure that my clothes are clean.
joyce b.
Murfreesboro, TN
Does this work good.
Jessica G.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Would you say the powder works better than the liquid? ??
Samantha M.
Those who use tide for cloth diapers, have you found that it leaves your diapers too filmy when washing in soft water?

Kohl's