Tide Ultra Clean Breeze Scent Powder Laundry Detergent uploaded by Ivana S.

BY TIDE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

New and Improved. Now concentrated with even more stain fighting power packed into a smaller box, so you can use 1/3 less.

Audrey W.
Leaves my clothes smelling clean and fresh, I've been using Tide for years and years now and will never switch to a different company. Tide is very affordable as well. I would recommend this product to anyone that does laundry!
Ajla A.
Chesterfield , MI
Does the job. The only thing i havent figured out what is causing this but i get white lines down some of my jeans' pant legs. A friend thinks its due to the detergent. So i might recommend the liquid or pod form instead
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
This powder is very messy to use. I prefer liquid detergent. This item does work well if you have dirty clothing to soak. It works well to remove stains. I have sensitive skin and this product gave me a bad skin rash.
Audrey R.
athens
Leave your clothes feeling soft smelling fresh... pretty good for washing clothes.. smells good and it worked great at cleaning clothes and getting out any small stains keeping close why would recommend this to someone
May S.
GARDEN GROVE, Ca
Great product. This is a never fail when I don't want to take a risk with trying another product. Cleans very well and leaves a nice scent. The only downside is that it is expensive compared to many other brands.
Krysten J.
South Bend
This product smells great and cleans our clothes amazingly. I do switch now and then depending on a sale but will most often end up with tide. I buy big hulk boxes at sams club because it's more reasonable.
Stephanie S.
Pleasant hill, IA
Best laundry detergent ever. It keeps our whites white and takes out many stains that my four children get on their clothing. Definitely effective. I would say for a laundry detergent this is affordable. I would recommend!
AshleyMae L.
Kailua
You don't need a lot of product to wash your clothes when it comes to Tide. I use this instead of the pods because this actually cleans it and makes the smell last even more. Stopped using the pods for a while now.
Ashley D.
After using tide for so long, I just can't even use other detergents. Things just don't come out as clean or look dingier. Tide gets out stains I'm not sure will even come out,like it's magic!
Leslie S.
Argyle, NY
Tide is by far the best product out there to wash clothes with. Absolutely love the pods, when husband wants to wash (or kids) sure helps control use and mess that liquids cause. Love that it's HE as well..smells great too
joyce b.
Murfreesboro, TN
Does this work good.
Jessica G.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Would you say the powder works better than the liquid? ??
Samantha M.
Those who use tide for cloth diapers, have you found that it leaves your diapers too filmy when washing in soft water?

Kohl's