Tide Ultra Clean Breeze Scent Powder Laundry Detergent uploaded by Ivana S.

BY TIDE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

New and Improved. Now concentrated with even more stain fighting power packed into a smaller box, so you can use 1/3 less.

megan z.
Conway, SC
The powder dissolves but I rather the tide liquid instead. the powder doesn't seem to clean as well.
Sina A.
Morristown, NJ
The laundry smells so gut and they re easy to handle. Just using this anymore. My mum likes it also.
Jenn M.
Cleans well but not enough to remove stains completely. Smells okay. Can wash colored clothes safely.
Maria R.
Angleton, TX
I love this product price is some what reasonable. This product will last me a while, love the smell.
Lauren D.
Carrollton, TX
I like the gel detergent better, in my opinion, but this does do the trick and cleans clothes well!
Angela T.
Madison, AL
My mom uses tide, I use tide. It's the BEST laundry detergent. I have used tide for over 20 years.
Robin S.
Hugo, OK
Decorator Expert Level 1
Been a tide fan for many many years will never change! best i ever found smells great works great!
Jen W.
Fairmont, WV
Tide is the only brand I will use!! Great scent and lasts longer than all the others I have tried!
Lauren H.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Not sure what more I can say besides the fact that Tide is obviously the best detergent overall!
damari m.
Laredo, TX
its easy to use i use this and have no problems with it, does not smell bad, leaves a nice smell
joyce b.
Murfreesboro, TN
Does this work good.
Jessica G.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Would you say the powder works better than the liquid? ??
Samantha M.
Those who use tide for cloth diapers, have you found that it leaves your diapers too filmy when washing in soft water?

back