Tide Ultra Clean Breeze Scent Powder Laundry Detergent uploaded by Ivana S.

BY TIDE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

New and Improved. Now concentrated with even more stain fighting power packed into a smaller box, so you can use 1/3 less.

Yaya L.
I don't recommend it left chunks on my clothing I would have to spread one by one everyone because it would stein.
Carmen  M.
Tualatin , OR
Decorator Expert Level 3
Tide is amazing quality and really makes my clothes smell great and takes out stains. Kind of pricey but worth it.
Julaine T.
Indianapolis , IN
I love the big boxes and powder cause I feel you can use less and it last longer. Keeps the clothes smelling fresh!
Chasity R.
Camden, SC
Smells great and keeps my clothes soft! Also doesn't seem to dull out my clothes which I love. Highly recommend!
Brittney G.
Pasco, WA
Decorator Expert Level 1
Works amazingly not.only works on stain i.get from cooking but also on my messy 2 year old toddler ... love this
Jessie M.
New Years
I love this product ................. The smell last about two days........ :) I always buy it to do my laundry:)
Nou L.
My family has been using Tide for years. Our laundry always smells fresh and clean after every load of laundry.
Samantha M.
Great to clean cloth diapers, so many moms.recommend this mainstream easy to find powdered detergent for cloth.
Leigh C.
Works pretty welll. Keeps cloth diapers nice and clean. I would def recommend this for fresh smelling clothes.
Sara W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I just love Tide period. It is the only brand that we use in our house. The smell is just so fresh and clean.
joyce b.
Murfreesboro, TN
Does this work good.
Jessica G.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Would you say the powder works better than the liquid? ??
Samantha M.
Those who use tide for cloth diapers, have you found that it leaves your diapers too filmy when washing in soft water?

Kohl's