Tide Ultra Clean Breeze Scent Powder Laundry Detergent uploaded by Ivana S.

BY TIDE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

New and Improved. Now concentrated with even more stain fighting power packed into a smaller box, so you can use 1/3 less.

Zahra D.
It smells amazing! I normally add it to other detergents for the nice scent. I also use it when I am washing white clothes.
catherine f.
This product is necessary for my clothes and i use this product everyday in my clothes and i recommend this product really
Amadi T.
my family uses tide a lot. it's something that we've had it in the house growing up. i use the pods since i'm in college.
Lizzy M.
Chaska, MN
Great product. It definitely gets the clothing clean. It is a good price, too. We pick it up at Target from time to time.
Courtney D.
Toledo, OH
This product worked very well with my clothing! I have everything from cottons to delicates and it made my clothes fresh!
Brittany C.
We love tide and that's the only brand I will buy here lately! I buy the kind that's a good price for as many is it has.
Abby B.
Pittsburgh, PA
The powder works great! It dissolves easily even when using cold water, and the smell lasts a long time on the clothes.
Amanda B.
Leaves clothes feeling soft and clean! Only detergent I use and has a reasonable price. Always coupons to use as well!
Tabitha E.
Mobile, AL
Works very well and gets clothes clean. Wish the ingredients were better and less toxic, or I would buy it more often .
ashley s.
SPRING, TX
Decorator Expert Level 2
Beautiful smells and it gets the clothes clean and smelling fresh better than other brands that claim the same things.
joyce b.
Murfreesboro, TN
Does this work good.
Jessica G.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Would you say the powder works better than the liquid? ??
Samantha M.
Those who use tide for cloth diapers, have you found that it leaves your diapers too filmy when washing in soft water?

Kohl's