Tide Ultra Clean Breeze Scent Powder Laundry Detergent uploaded by Ivana S.

BY TIDE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

New and Improved. Now concentrated with even more stain fighting power packed into a smaller box, so you can use 1/3 less.

Sarah C.
Las Vegas, NV
I've used other brands but always come back to tide. Leaves my clothes smelling nice and feeling clean. I've never had any issues.
Marialaura C.
Hagerstown, MD
Me encanta este Jabon, rinde mucho. Deja un buen olor en la ropa y lo mejor es que puedes conseguirlo en muchos lugares. Excelente
Danica M.
Riverside, CA
Tide never fails to clean my clothes. It's a personal favorite of my household and we keep coming back to it. It smells fresh also!
Samantha A.
I use this with all my laundry because we try to get the best value for our money with a newborn in the house this lasts forever!
Lauren B.
Beaufort, SC
I'm not a powder fan I'm a liquid or pod. But powder has its moments. It's cheap but hen again you don't see it as much anymore
Lorenny H.
Doral, FL
Lo utilizo para lavar las ropas y el cuidado que le da es totalmente increíble. No daña las ropas y le deja un aroma armonioso.
Julissa R.
I love how to detergent because I feel like it gets listings out better. And of course classic tide you cannot go wrong with
lauren b.
I usually flip between tide and gain! Love tide but it's slightly pricer than gain! But it smells great and gets the job done
Kate
I love the fresh clean scent of tide. It lasts a long time and cleans my clothing perfectly. It is effective and affordable.
Vanessa O.
Decorator Expert Level 4
The overall price of this detergent really shy me away from buying it, although it is a great name brand and works very well.
joyce b.
Murfreesboro, TN
Does this work good.
Jessica G.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Would you say the powder works better than the liquid? ??
Samantha M.
Those who use tide for cloth diapers, have you found that it leaves your diapers too filmy when washing in soft water?

back