Tide Ultra Clean Breeze Scent Powder Laundry Detergent uploaded by Ivana S.

BY TIDE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

New and Improved. Now concentrated with even more stain fighting power packed into a smaller box, so you can use 1/3 less.

Lacey H.
This is by far my favorite laundry soap! The only thing is if you use too much soap you will have a little bit of a residue of your clothes
Jazmin S.
I buy these at Costco but I get the big ones that are in the bucket and it's better than buying it in smaller packs because it's less money
Danielle N.
I love all tide detergents always get my clothes clean with 1/2 as much detergent being used. Tide Plus Febreze Freshness Liquid Laundry Detergent
Gigi G.
Vista, CA
I like that not alot of product is needed to wash a full load and clothes are left smelling fresh. It's a bit pricey but worth every penny.
Arin H.
Tide works great. Our clothes come out fresh and clean every single time . I don't really have anything negative to say . It's affordable.
Jeanene N.
Tide is my go to detergent. It's worth the money and it's easy to find in most stores. It's available even at supermarkets and pharmacy's
Betsy A.
Denver, CO
I love the smell of tide, my clothes smell so fresh. The big size is a great value . Clothes feel clean and fresh scent keeps me buying!
Kate N.
Tumwater, WA
Keeps my clothes smelling fresh and clean during the day. I personally really like the smell & how easy it is to use when I do laundry.
Ellie ..
Homestead, FL
Tide is not bad I don't use this product all the time but I can say it does its job and it smells good. I do like using the pods also
Danica M.
Riverside, CA
Tide never fails to clean my clothes. It's a personal favorite of my household and we keep coming back to it. It smells fresh also!
joyce b.
Murfreesboro, TN
Does this work good.
Jessica G.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Would you say the powder works better than the liquid? ??
Samantha M.
Those who use tide for cloth diapers, have you found that it leaves your diapers too filmy when washing in soft water?

back