Tide Ultra Clean Breeze Scent Powder Laundry Detergent uploaded by Ivana S.

BY TIDE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

New and Improved. Now concentrated with even more stain fighting power packed into a smaller box, so you can use 1/3 less.

Laken M.
Mayfield, KY
I love the way this cleans my clothes, but I wish the scent lasted longer. My husband is allergic to most detergents, but this one is ok for him.
Jacqueline F.
This tide is awesome and I never have any complaints about this brand. They are reliable and keep my clothes feeling nice and clean every time!
Leeanne W.
Medford, OR
Tide is the best detergent! It gets all the little spots out of things, and even though it's expensive it's worth it, your clothes last longer!
Casey a.
Hesperia, CA
Love this! Clean clothes, good smell... Couldn't really ask for better! I think the smell lasts longer with the powder than the liquid though!
Mary K.
East Wenatchee, WA
This product no only gets the stains out but does a great job on odors. What I really like is that it doesn't leave a dark smudge on my jeans
Sara G.
Alexandria, VA
Is good, I'm being use it for years and always works for me, no complains, a really good brand that keep your clothes and stuff in a good way
Lexi L.
Tide smells wonderful and it works great. I've used many tide laundry products and haven't ever been disappointed. Very clean and refreshing.
Sara T.
Camarillo, CA
Tide has been one of our family favorites for generations, so naturally I trust this product. This scent is the best by far, fresh and clean.
Dantrell G.
I love the scent of this detergent, and it cleans our deepest stains like a charm. This is one of my favorite detergents. Strongly recommend!
Mary B.
Palmdale, CA
Great laundry soap and pretty cheap too if you know where to find it. Gets the job done and leaves my clothes super clean and smelling nice
joyce b.
Murfreesboro, TN
Does this work good.
Jessica G.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Would you say the powder works better than the liquid? ??
Samantha M.
Those who use tide for cloth diapers, have you found that it leaves your diapers too filmy when washing in soft water?

back