Tide Ultra Clean Breeze Scent Powder Laundry Detergent uploaded by Ivana S.

BY TIDE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

New and Improved. Now concentrated with even more stain fighting power packed into a smaller box, so you can use 1/3 less.

Aminta G.
Riverside, CA
Decorator Expert Level 3
I love using Tide. It is one of my go to brands. I don't mind using it in the liquid nor in the powder form. It always leaves my clothes smelling good.
Kristine N.
Aurora , CO
I am not much of a fan for powder detergent as it leaves residue on my clothes. Other than that, I love the smell and you can never go wrong with Tide.
Shawna P.
Fairhope, AL
Love the tide powder, smells amazing and gets my clothes so clean, I have 3 little ones and the powder tide has been what's worked best for us so far.
Samantha S.
King city, CA
It gets your clothes cleans but I feel like the liquid is better. Especially for comforters because the powder doesn't always dissolve like it should
Elise P.
Winter Garden, FL
Expensive but simple and easy to use! I love that I dont have to measure out liquid detergent anymore! Just throw in the pod and you are good to go!
Laura G.
Baraboo, WI
This detergent works really well, i am starting to like powdered detergents more because I feel like they wash clothes better than other detergents!
felicia s.
san diego, CA
This is the only laundry detergent I use and have been using for years ! I can always depend on the great smell and make sure it gets the job clean.
Jen A.
West Warwick, RI
I use the liquid of this brand and scent and it's the only one I use. It keeps the clothes smelling freshly washer until you're ready to wear them.
I've been using this detergent for the past 3 years and it has always done the job! The scent is fresh and clean smelling!! Love this detergent!
Yaye G.
The best, I love the lasting scent they leave in my clothes, especially my bed sheets the smell lasts the whole week before you wash them again.
joyce b.
Murfreesboro, TN
Does this work good.
Jessica G.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Would you say the powder works better than the liquid? ??
Samantha M.
Those who use tide for cloth diapers, have you found that it leaves your diapers too filmy when washing in soft water?

back