BY TIDE

Tide Ultra concentrated powder laundry detergent is concentrated vs. the previous non-concentrated formula so you can use 1/3 less and get the same great Tide clean. see more...

Ashley V.
I didn't see this product listed in the liquid, but I use the liquid. I absolutely love the scent of the Tide with Downy. I also still add Downy to my laundry for extra protection and use the Downy dryer sheets. My clothes always end up clean and smell fresh for weeks. Tide may be more expensive but it's well worth it.
Kimberly C.
Valliant, OK
Always a good to for getting my husband's clothes clean. Being out in the field running heavy equipment and laying fiber optic gets his clothes smelly. I never am dissatisfied with how rude cleans and leaves a great smell.
Ashley H.
Branson, MO
For large loads I use two, small loads one. They work well. There's no mess like the liquid. Easy locking container so my dogs cant get to it. I love this products.
Tina C.
Loughman , FL
Love this detergent it has a fresh clean scent that lingers for days. So far it has awesome cleaning power and has gotten out chocolate ice cream, lasagna, mud and host of other mystery stains from my kiddos. Would for sure recommend this Tide detergent.
Karina C.
Union City, NJ
Oh I love this detergent, it's the one I keep going back to time and time again and this one with downy makes my clothes smell sooo good and stay smelling good days after washing them.
Edgar S.
Portland, OR
Two of my favorite products rolled into one, usually I'm not a fan of 2 or 3 in one but this product is great. These are also the original brands and are staples in my life, have been using them for as long as i can remember.
Virginia Y.
Seattle, WA
Smells great. Clothes are soft after each wash. Easy to fill into the washing machine. No mess and easy to use.
Maggie A.
My white clothes are whiter and the black clothes don't fade. I work out quite a bit so a lot of stinky socks and leggings but they always come out fresh!! ❤️
Samantha S.
King city , CA
It gets your clothes cleans but I feel like the liquid is better. Especially for comforters because the powder doesn't always dissolve like it should
Elise P.
Expensive but simple and easy to use! I love that I dont have to measure out liquid detergent anymore! Just throw in the pod and you are good to go!