BY TIDE

Tide Ultra concentrated powder laundry detergent is concentrated vs. the previous non-concentrated formula so you can use 1/3 less and get the same great Tide clean. see more...

Tina C.
Tina C.
Loughman, FL
Love this detergent it has a fresh clean scent that lingers for days. So far it has awesome cleaning power and has gotten out chocolate ice cream, lasagna, mud and host of other mystery stains from my kiddos. Would for sure recommend this Tide detergent.
Karina C.
Karina C.
Union City, NJ
Oh I love this detergent, it's the one I keep going back to time and time again and this one with downy makes my clothes smell sooo good and stay smelling good days after washing them.
Maggie A.
Maggie A.
My white clothes are whiter and the black clothes don't fade. I work out quite a bit so a lot of stinky socks and leggings but they always come out fresh!! ❤️
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
King City, CA
It gets your clothes cleans but I feel like the liquid is better. Especially for comforters because the powder doesn't always dissolve like it should
I've been using this detergent for the past 3 years and it has always done the job! The scent is fresh and clean smelling!! Love this detergent!
Leeanne W.
Leeanne W.
Medford, OR
Tide is the best detergent! It gets all the little spots out of things, and even though it's expensive it's worth it, your clothes last longer!
Jacqueline F.
Jacqueline F.
This tide is awesome and I never have any complaints about this brand. They are reliable and keep my clothes feeling nice and clean every time!
Mary K.
Mary K.
East Wenatchee, WA
This product no only gets the stains out but does a great job on odors. What I really like is that it doesn't leave a dark smudge on my jeans
Betsy A.
Betsy A.
Denver, CO
I love the smell of tide, my clothes smell so fresh. The big size is a great value . Clothes feel clean and fresh scent keeps me buying!
Danica M.
Danica M.
Riverside, CA
Tide never fails to clean my clothes. It's a personal favorite of my household and we keep coming back to it. It smells fresh also!