Tide Ultra Clean Breeze Scent Powder Laundry Detergent uploaded by Ivana S.

BY TIDE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

New and Improved. Now concentrated with even more stain fighting power packed into a smaller box, so you can use 1/3 less.

Jennifer J.
Decorator Expert Level 1
It's my favorite detergent mainly because of the scent! I love clean breeze! I had issues with getting random blue spots sometimes when I used it but found if I added this to the water before adding clothes and agitating the water a few sec I never had an issue. Sounds like a pain but I dealt with it because of the scent. However I will say I don't buy it all the time because tide is expensive. Hence the 3 stars
Michele G.
ashville, OH
Decorator Expert Level 1
This is my favorite detergent. It is so clean. It has a fresh smell that I love. I have grown up with Tide and have always loved it. It works great on all my clothes. The powder never clumps or cakes onto the clothes. The price is great because you only need 1/3rd of a cup so this box lasts awhile.
Kimberly C.
Valliant, OK
Always a good to for getting my husband's clothes clean. Being out in the field running heavy equipment and laying fiber optic gets his clothes smelly. I never am dissatisfied with how rude cleans and leaves a great smell.
Jackie C.
Palmdale, CA
I have used this laundry soap since I began washing clothes on my own and I always loved the way it left my clothes smelling really clean and fresh. I love to get the one that comes with Downey already mixed in and it's just amazing.
McKaay G.
Surprise, AZ
I personally love the smell of tide and that it makes my clothes feel so soft! However it does cause breakouts and flair ups in my husband so we aren't able to use it as much as I would like
Tammy F.
Greer, SC
I love this Tide Ultra Clean Breeze Scent Power Laundry Detergent. The 113 oz. box makes it convenient so I don't have to buy detergent so often. It's very effective for both cleaning and a good scent. I would definitely recommend Tide for fresh smelling clothes.
Kourteney D.
Hilliard, OH
I've tried many different detergents in my time and so far this is the ONE detergent that does the trick! My clothes always smell so fresh and clean. Not only that, but some detergents don't wash out very well and I've never had an issue with Tide!
Marissa C.
Lehi, UT
Kinda hard to review a product like this but tide always seems to clean my laundry well and I don't usually have any weird surprises. I don't have to worry about the colors fading and it's not that much more expensive than the generic brands.
Timmira H.
I just started using this product for my clothing and so far so good . It leaves a nice refreshing smell on the clothing , you really get what your paying for . It is somewhat affordable because laundry detergent can be a little prixey
Katherine G.
Kensington, MD
Omg I love the smell of this product after washing my clothes sometimes I don't need to use scent softener because the smell of the detergent is just perfect ! I recommend this product it leaves clothes clean with a great smell .
joyce b.
Murfreesboro, TN
Does this work good.
Jessica G.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Would you say the powder works better than the liquid? ??
Samantha M.
Those who use tide for cloth diapers, have you found that it leaves your diapers too filmy when washing in soft water?