BY TIDE

A Clean You Can Trust br For Your HE Machine Clean Breeze Scent 2 For High Efficiency Washing Machines Get great performance out of your HE washer with Tide Ultra HE while using less water than traditional machines. Attacks Even 7 Day Old Stains! TidePowder gets to the bottom of dirt and stains to help keep your whites white and your colors bright. For great stain removal in any temperature. One small scoop helps remove virtually every type of stain. see more...

Knar A.
Pasadena , CA
I love that it comes in a larger size so I know I will have enough for all of my loads of laundry and does a great job at smells wonderful little bit goes a long way you can find coupons on it and I would recommend it to others most definitely.
Bree U.
Beachwood, NJ
Tide pods make laundry so easy! You don't have to worry about measuring out your detergent....you just throw and go! They smell great and make your clothes smell great to. Just because they are in a pod doesn't effect how clean your clothes get.
Natalie C.
Rosenberg, TX
i have always been a fan of Tide laundry detergents. They always smell so fresh and clean long after i have washed the laundry. It is very effective and does what it is intended for. Tide used to be a little pricey but has dipped a little in price so it is more affordable now. i highly recommend!
Kinsey M.
Tide is a great default detergent for our hard Texas water. It's effective and I like the scents available. This and Gain Apple Mango Tango Liquid Laundry Detergent - 150 oz were my favorites for getting our cloth diapers spotless and clean every time.
Heather M.
I buy tide 99% of the time, however normally original smell, bought the ocean breeze by mistake, was counting down the loads until it was all gone (on another side of the coin my husband loved it)
amy r.
Broomfield, CO
I have used Tide Powder before and it is a great product but to be honest I had to stop because of how much Tide products went up in price, you could pay $12.00 or more, that's a little to much for my pocket book so I had to move onto a product that is like Tide but way less expensive!!! Sorry for the low score but way to expensive!!!!
Nancy V.
Atwater, CA
I've ALWAYS used Tide. It has always left my clothes super clean and fresh smelling which is always a plus a course! Tide is what we've used in my household for as long as I can remember!
Jeanine D.
Westlake, OH
I've been using tide detergent for many years now and it's my all time favorite. I get mine at Costco and Walmart. I always repurchase it and it's affordable.
Meriem S.
Strongsville, OH
I was never into powdered detergent until recently, and now I love it! It truly does get the toughest stains out AND it smells great! It smells clean!
Elisa P.
Los Angeles, CA
This works great to get all your clothes clean. I have used a few and this is one of my favorites. i think it leaves clothes clean and smelling clean