BY TIDE

A Clean You Can Trust br For Your HE Machine Clean Breeze Scent 2 For High Efficiency Washing Machines Get great performance out of your HE washer with Tide Ultra HE while using less water than traditional machines. Attacks Even 7 Day Old Stains! TidePowder gets to the bottom of dirt and stains to help keep your whites white and your colors bright. For great stain removal in any temperature. One small scoop helps remove virtually every type of stain. see more...

Bree U.
Beachwood, NJ
Tide pods make laundry so easy! You don't have to worry about measuring out your detergent....you just throw and go! They smell great and make your clothes smell great to. Just because they are in a pod doesn't effect how clean your clothes get.
Natalie C.
Rosenberg, TX
i have always been a fan of Tide laundry detergents. They always smell so fresh and clean long after i have washed the laundry. It is very effective and does what it is intended for. Tide used to be a little pricey but has dipped a little in price so it is more affordable now. i highly recommend!
Kinsey M.
Tide is a great default detergent for our hard Texas water. It's effective and I like the scents available. This and Gain Apple Mango Tango Liquid Laundry Detergent - 150 oz were my favorites for getting our cloth diapers spotless and clean every time.
Knar A.
Pasadena, CA
I love that it comes in a larger size so I know I will have enough for all of my loads of laundry and does a great job at smells wonderful little bit goes a long way you can find coupons on it and I would recommend it to others most definitely.
Heather M.
I buy tide 99% of the time, however normally original smell, bought the ocean breeze by mistake, was counting down the loads until it was all gone (on another side of the coin my husband loved it)
Nancy V.
Atwater, CA
I've ALWAYS used Tide. It has always left my clothes super clean and fresh smelling which is always a plus a course! Tide is what we've used in my household for as long as I can remember!
Nancy U.
Tampa, FL
I truly feel that Tide is the best commercial laundry detergent available in stores. My closes do not fade as fast when I use this product.
Samantha S.
Dunkirk, NY
I love Tide! It is the best laundry detergent! It is very good for stains especially when you have little kids who get their clothes dirty.
Chardenae E.
Springfield, MO
I love Tide! Great price for a great product. Makes clothes smell their best and really gets out any food stains easily.
sammi n.
This products smells good but does not dissolve well during wash. It will leave cakey spots on some of the clothes.