BY TIDE

Get great performance out of your HE machine with Tide HE plus a Touch of Downy. So clothes feel just as good as they look. see more...

Jennifer S.
Mounds
Tide powder is my all time favorite laundry soap. It always get the job done for my husbands greasy car stained clothes. The only down side is you have to have it on the large load setting to dissolve all the soap sometimes. We used to use the liquid but it was r good on my sensitive skin but the powder has never given me any problems. Highly recommend this product!
April H.
Ventura, CA
I liked the powder laundry detergent because I feel that it lasts longer.  I mix it with water before I add my clothes.  It smells great and it is long lasting and I feel that it is affordable and all Tide products work.  So why not purchase this item?
Jackie S.
Carpentersvle, IL
Tide is my favorite laundry detergent i just feel like my clothes always feels so fresh and clean after using it. In particular I enjoy this formula and this sent i think it is super reasonably priced and i can get tons of loads done and fresh with one package.
Porsche L.
Tide is a good product. I was used rude for 5 years . I love the long lasting scent it leaves. I hate the feel of the clothes after using it . It is affordable. I would recommend tide to a friend or someone in need a change of laundry detergent.
Caitlin N.
Ellijay, GA
I LOVE my tide pods. Before I started using these, I hated doing laundry because using gooey, sticky detergent was just disgusting. Now I just toss in a pod and go on with my day!
Hannah A.
Vista, CA
I've been using this brand pretty much my whole life. I've used a couple of other brands at times to switch it up but I always came back to tide. I can always trust this brand to clean my clothes and give it a nice smell.
Tiffany W.
I use tide to wash my cloth diapers. Not many detergents are able to be used on them but this detergent is tough enough to get them nice and clean, but gentle enough not to tear up my diapers. Love it.
Rachel H.
Tucson, AZ
Doing laundry has literally never been so easy. I just grab a Tide Pod, throw it in the laundry and it's good to go. The scent is amazing and the container is easy access. I'll never go back to liquid!
Veronica V.
Oak Park, IL
The individual packets are so convenient for a quick start! Takes all the pressure off measuring to the load size, just pop one or two in there and my clothes look great every time!
Kyoko S.
Tempe, AZ
I LOVE THESE! It is so much nicer and cleaner then the traditional liquid. I hated having the liquid spill everywhere and then crust up. Not only are these cute and fun to squeeze, hehe, but they are clean, simple and easy. 10/10 recommend these!