BY TIDE

Get great performance out of your HE machine with Tide HE plus a Touch of Downy. So clothes feel just as good as they look. see more...

Kyoko S.
Kyoko S.
Tempe, AZ
I LOVE THESE! It is so much nicer and cleaner then the traditional liquid. I hated having the liquid spill everywhere and then crust up. Not only are these cute and fun to squeeze, hehe, but they are clean, simple and easy. 10/10 recommend these!
Beatriz V.
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
I meant ironed couple months ago about this product ! I really love use but I'm not good when it comes to rationing how much product I need to put in the wash ! So I rather buy the pods more easily and secure my clothes comes out clean !
Angela B.
Angela B.
Palm Desert, CA
I love the way tide cleans my clothes I also love it's stain fighting properties. I can honestly say that I notice a difference between washing my clothes with tide and washing my clothes with other brands.
Casey G.
Casey G.
Stillwater, OK
This stuff lasts basically forever, and it really doesn't cause any fading. It's the only brand I typically buy for my laundry, and works well in tandem with a fabric softener like Snuggle or Downey.
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Tide has always been in my family , always gets the job done and is very innovative in its products it makes , I use this all the time ! I buy mine from Costco and it's very affordable
Veronica V.
Veronica V.
Oak Park, IL
The individual packets are so convenient for a quick start! Takes all the pressure off measuring to the load size, just pop one or two in there and my clothes look great every time!
ramella c.
ramella c.
There is nothing comparable to this detergent at all. I have boys and this is the only thing that will clean and have their clothes fresh. I will always buy tide .
Rocio M.
Rocio M.
Henderson, NV
When I watched the ads I thought they like re washed it or something. So I decided to try them out and I washed my cloths and my mouth dropped it had 0 stains!
Maria L.
Maria L.
Good brand, good soap! Always use this I've tried off brands that compare and there is none! It is pricey but well worth it! Cleans clothing very well!
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL
I stopped using powder detergent awhile ago. There is never a really good clean. If I did have to go back to powder though I would have to pick tide.