BY TIDE

Attack even 7 day-old stains with Tide Clean Breeze HE Turbo Powder Laundry Detergent with Acti-Lift Crystals. One scoop of Tide powder detergent equals six scoops of detergent with Oxi. Its formulated with HE Turbo technology for 6x the cleaning power in half the time (1). Thats why its the #1 recommended detergent by washing machine manufacturers (2). (1) 1 dose of Tide HE Turbo in quick cycle vs. 6 doses of the next leading liquid HE compatible detergent in normal cycle (2) Based on co-marketing agreements

• 1 scoop of Tide = 6 scoops of detergent with Oxi
  • Attacks Even 7 Day-Old Stains
  • Acti-Lift Crystals
  • 6x the cleaning power in half the time* (*1 dose of Tide HE Turbo Clean in quick cycle vs. 6 doses of the next leading liquid HE compatible detergent in normal cycle)
  • HE Turbo technology gives you 6x cleaning power in the quick cycle vs. next leading detergent in normal cycle
  • Specially designed for high efficiency machines #1 recommended by washing machine manufacturers* (*based on co-marketing agreements)
  • Americas #1 Detergent* (*based on sales: Nielsen Syndicated Laundry Detergent Category - Total US xAOC - $ and Unit sales - latest 52 w/e

Warnings:
Warning Text: Eye irritant. May be harmful if swallowed.

Directions:
Instructions: . Read and follow care label instructions, then sort. Always test inside seam of colorfastness. Medium Loads - 1. Large Loads - 3. he Full Loads - 5. Add detergent, then add clothes.

Isabelle M.
Brookings, SD
I would not but powdered detergent over liquid. In some loads I have found remaining powder on my clothing after the wash. The smell is good but you can get it in liquid too. I don't always think my clothes get a good wash when using the powder. The powder is also very dangerous if ingested and I would not keep this product around if you have young children.
Kaushika K.
Sacramento, CA
Since I remember we been using tide, never had need to go to any other brand... it just dose all u need from detergent.... it's affordable.... nothing bad to say about it... I do recommend this product who is in market for good detergent... 👍
Ginny R.
Best laundry detergent on the market. Gets everything clean and smelling fresh. Love that it doesn't leave a residue. We've also never had a reaction to this product! Always keep an extra box on hand!!!
Selenny S.
Boston, MA
my favorite powder detergent. a little with this always goes a long way and it can last for months so well worth splurging on this you can never go wrong with tide.
Shena H.
Birchwood, TN
I like liquid detergents BUT there is nothing that smells & makes my clothes fell more clean than Tide powder detergent! I feel I got more bang for my buck with powder detergents. I highly recommend this product. With all powder detergents. If you add to much you will get some stuck to clothes so be sure before you put them in the dryer that it all dissolved & nothing was left on the clothes.
Yrina T.
York, PA
This is by far the easiest most convenient way to do laundry. No cons whatsoever to these lovely little pods. My clothes come out super clean and fresh. They are a great value, because they cut down on liquid overuse. I recommend these to everyone who is still not on the pod bandwagon!
Chelsi S.
Waterford, MI
I haven't used this in a while just because I found a downy one I liked the smell of better but it's not a bad product and I remember the price being reasonable. You can always get coupons online if you want to take the time to look!
Reagan H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This detergent seriously lasts forever and is much cleaner and easier to use than the liquid. It always leaves my clothes fresh and is very affordable compared to the liquid and pods. It's more practical and you get the same results.
Ciera M.
Harker Hts, TX
Tide is the only detergent that doesn't bother my skin. Leaves clothes with a fresh clean smell. Never had any problems with it destroying my clothes. Everything comes out of the wash stain free. Nothing gets my clothes as clean as tide.
Irene R.
Memphis, TN
Tide has always been in the house for many years. I love the original and clean breeze fragrance. I have used both powder and now currently using luquid since I converted to a HE washer. This is still my go to laundry detergent.