BY TIDE

HE stands for High Efficiency, the next generation of washers that save water and energy. There are two types of HE washers, front and top loading. Tide HE is formulated to work in both. Since HE washers work differently, they require a specially designed detergent like Tide HE.

Stephanie R.
University Pl, WA
THIS REALLY makes my clothes smell really nice and leaves them feeling really nice and soft. They dont really fade my clothes or make them feel weird. They always feel nice and fresh its its very affordable and i would recommend to anyone who wants fresh clothes.
Amanda T.
Gray
We usually only use tide original but Sam's club was out of it the last time we went. We decided to buy this sent and absolutely loved it. It's the same price as the tide original so the value was definitely there. I would recommend this to other people as well.
Amanda P.
I use cloth diapers for my daughter. Tide powder is the only detergent that I trust to get her diapers clean and smelling fresh. Plus tide powder has added water softeners in it which is a must for hard water! Do you have stinky towels? Use powdered tide!
LEAR29668 | FATIMA GONZALEZ L.
Not long ago I read that Consumer Reports rated Tide powder form as the top rated HE-High Efficiency laundry detergent so I tried it. Really happy with this, it cleans well and smells great. Does the job in my high efficiency washer here. I highly recommend it, good price and good product.
Heather M.
This is truly one of the top 2 laundry detergents out there. The only con I would give it is the price; however, you get what you pay for in this instance so I don't mind paying a higher price. It fights stains and excels at brightening fabrics. Towels do very well in this detergents. Surprising place to find it at a cheaper price is: Home Depot.
Misty W.
Yarmouth, ME
I use this when I am visiting my family as they have a high efficiency washing machine and I find the clean breeze scent to be light enough that I have no issues with it and it cleans my clothes very well. I find that even some clothes look brighter when I use the tide brand but the price is my limiting factor.
Stephani M.
Rockford, MI
i like this detergent because smeel delicious and clean my clothes in a wonderful way. sometimes i found some detergent on my clothes after the laundry machine is done but even with this i keep using it because has an affordable price and does a good job in my clothes
Shivani P.
Clemmons, NC
I have this scent but in the pod version and they are my favorite thing ever. Doing laundry can be a hassle but with these quick little pods it makes it a breeze. I love being able to just shove clothes into my washer and pop one of these in there.
Claire C.
Algoma, WI
For the price this detergent has been my favorite so far. Any of the tide powder detergents are just as effective at getting my clothes clean and they are much more affordable than the liquid varieties. Love the touch of downy scents!
Jazzmyn C.
I love the way tide makes my clothes smell after every wash ! I don't like how sometimes my clothes fade . It does its job as a detergent and is a decent price, just wouldn't recommend it if you're picky about fading clothes
Marialvis P.
Doral, FL
Does this detergent make too much foam?