BY TIDE

Clean you can see. Softness you can feel.

Savvy E.
Fayetteville , AR
The only detergent my family uses. We love tide because of its long lasting smell and the quality of clean it leaves my clothes smelling and looking. If I am going to clean my family's clothes I want them to smell good and feel clean. That's why I use tide.
Michele C.
I actually like this because it keeps my clothes nice and the color doesn't wash away. It is very effective and it is also affordable which you can buy it either target or Walmart. I have recommended this to everyone I know and they are happy with this product.
Maurvi P.
Jacksonville , FL
Tide is the best laundry detergent I have used so far. this has scent of fresh clean breeze, which stays in my clothes after wash I use the same scent Drying sheets which helps my clothes to stay fresh scented for longer period of time. I Strongly Recommend this product.
Savanna R.
Wake Forest, NC
I totally swear by this stuff when it comes to removing stains and cleaning clothes! It removes any kind of stains and makes my clothes smell amazing! If you haven't tried this yet, your clothes are truly missing out!
Aimee W.
I used this quote a bit in collage. It cleaned my clothes and removed the fried food smell from my uniform. I love how new my clothes felt pulling them out of the dryer. It doesn't fade my colored clothes. I have used tide for years now and have always loved their products and how well the work.
Courtney F.
Millersburg, PA
It works really well. Very trusted by my family and myself. I really like the powder easy to use and easy to use measuring cup. My only complaint is that if clothes aren't fully submerged you may get white (washable) spots on them. But no worries it washes out of the clothes.great product
Angelica R.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love the scent of Tide and the fact that it gets my clothes bright and like new. If I have a tough stain, I'll use a stain remover, but for light wear, I don't need to worry. It's also easy on my washing machine. I've never had a problem using this detergent in my machine.
Sarah T.
Straw Plains, TN
Tide is for sure the best brand of laundry detergent, Always leaves clothes smelling so fresh. I get compliments all the time on the way my clothes smell after washing my clothes with tide. It's a good clean scent that leaves your nose happy and makes you feel clean.
Olivia L.
Overland Park, KS
Tide detergent is consistently good throughout the years. It has a great scent and is tough on built up stains. It almost always gets the tough stains out, and for a reasonable price. The bin is very big, holding a lot of product. This is really the best powder detergent and I would recomend it to all who use powder.
Jola M.
Ann Arbor , MI
Cleans clothes pretty well and leaves them smelling good. I generally don't like powder products because they can tend to be messy, but it's all going into the machine anyway. Pretty effective product and I'd recommend it for purchase to others