BY TIDE

Batteries not included.

Esther F.
Big Spring, TX
I love Tide as a brand!my mother has always used tide while I was at home, though I admit I have strayed from it a time or two I always come back to my Tide.
marisa s.
Bowie , MD
Tide is great! I've been using it for years and it's great for all types of clothes. I also have sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate me which is great.
Theresa W.
This is one of the best laundry detergent but you have to be very careful because the scent
can get overwhelming don't use too much of the product
Sarah H.
Fort Myers, FL
Tide is by far my favorite laundry detergent - gets everything clean! Even if I forget to add softener my clothes stay soft and smell fresh!
C harlotte M.
Auburn Hills, MI
Tide Is the best detergent out there have not found anything to beat it. No need to use softener has a nice smell so I just use dryer sheets.
MacKenzie M.
This detergent smells like heaven. I absolutely love it. It cleans really well and my clothes still feel and smell fresh even after 1 wear.
Gabrielle F.
Downingtown, Pennsylvania
This laundry detergent is good smelling, but ultimately harsh on my clothing. I can tell it's this because it's not my washing machine!
Kamaljit K.
Tide is awesome. It is my go to laundry detergent. I always keep it in stock at home. Keeps clothes fresh and clean. Smells great too.
Sandra T.
sanford, fl
I prefer liquid detergents. They clean better than powder. I like the tide brand because it has always worked well for my family.
Lisa M.
Mayfield Hts, OH
Tide is the only brand of laundry soap I will buy. It does a great job getting out stains and keeping my clothes smelling fresh.