BY TIDE

Batteries not included.

Brodi C.
Rockport, WV
I have to use tide because I have sensitive skin and I tried to switch to purex one time and it gave me a rash. I've used tide for as long as I can remember and it's always been my favorite and I will use it forever!
maria p.
i love this stuff!! always keeps my clothes smelling clean! also a little bit goes a long way!!! i also love the packaging. its a pretty normal laundry detergent.
Melissa W.
Grand Rapids , MI
I love Tide. Tide detergent is always my go to. It gets the job done, smells great, and cleans clothes! It's effective and reasonably priced. I can't say enough good things about tide. I would highly recommend this.
Daisy L.
New Haven, CT
Tide is the best detergent , I buy this one and the regular one it works merciless , liquid tide to me is the best I don't really like powder 😣 i love the smell when my clothes get out the dryer they smell so good
Kelsey L.
Rncho Cordova, CA
This detergent cleans pretty well and has a nice scent. Easy to use, you just pour it into your load of laundry once it's in the washer and close the door. You're done! Leaves a nice refreshing scent after the wash as well, which lingers for a bit after the wash.
Leia C.
It worked ok. I didn't think it was up to standards. I have two boys who get many stains and this did not help one bit. I ended up having to re wash and pre treat again! But I loved the smell.
Briley L.
Grand Island, NE
I started using this about 6 months ago. Clothes have never been so clean and they always smell fresh, never too strong! I also use it to pre-treat stains, and it works absolute wonders!
Ricky E.
Well tide is really good, this brand is one of my favorite at the time of buy detergent, I could not chance this detergent for other. One thing about Tide it's just a little bit higher the price but the price worth it because is good and clean good too.
Maggie G.
Pensacola , FL
Keeps my clothing fresh and looking like I just bought it. I have terrible allergies and constantly have allergic reactions to almost every laundry detergent except Tide. The only product I will use.
Ellice H.
Yellville, AR
I absolutely love this brand. It's a bit pricey for a single mother going to school. But definitely works wonders and leaves clothes smelling amazing and fresh!