BY TIDE

Batteries not included.

Joelle G.
Tide total care takes GREAT care of your clothes. I'm currently in school where I have to wear scrubs to class and clinic every single day. I've used them since my first year. I'm not going into my third year and my scrubs look a lot better than some of my classmates that have faded over the years.
Kayleigh D.
Muncie, IN
I love Tide! I love the smell and the way it makes my laundry feel. I however do not like to do laundry, so it is very convenient to have a product that keeps my clothes looking nice, smelling fresh, and actually getting them clean! I would recommend to all of those who want awesome laundry!
Lejla D.
Sandy, UT
I do not know how Tide compares to other brands in terms of effectiveness, my laundry us rarely soiled enough to require special help but I do believe it is good quality. For one, it looks more concentrated so common sense dictates it should be effective. I also like how it smells.
Geordian G.
Flower Mound, TX
I am a huge believer and fan of Tide detergent! It leaves my clothes spelling fresh and clean, always. My mom always taught me to use Tide growing up, and that is exactly what I have done. No other product compares, especially for the price! I would recommend to anyone.
Rosariio C.
My fave laundry detergent I use it all the time the smell is so good and I don't feel itchy like with other laundry detergent I been using for a bit now and I'm just in love with it I'll definitely recommend it
Cindy M.
Meadville, MS
This is my absolute favorite detergent to use in my front load washer. My only complaint is that it is hard to find in the super-sized dispenser. I used to order directly from the Procter & Gamble E-store but it's not even available there.
Sarah D.
Tide protects colors and keeps clothes smelling fresh longer than the other leading laundry detergents. Its powerful dirt fighting formula lifts stains fast. Tide products are always affordable and can be bought wherever detergent is sold.
Miranda T.
Jenkins, KY
Liquid detergent makes my clothes feel so much cleaner. I love tide and most of my family has used this for years. A little pricey for as much laundry as I do but it's worth it
Hannah C.
Saint Louis, MO
This laundry detergent kept my whites nice and bright. It smelled great. I thought that it was a little too expensive for for the amount that I got. It is a good product but I would be more likely to buy it if it were cheaper.
Kaelyn B.
Killeen, TX
I have super sensitive skin and most laundry detergent makes me break out in hives. The scent is light and not to heavy. Your clothes smell fresh and clean. It can be a little pricey if you don't shop around or use coupons, but in my opinion it is worth the price.