BY TIDE

Reveals the 7 Signs of Beautiful Clothes Clean, Color, Shape, Finish, Softness, Pill Prevention, Stain Fighting. 20 Loads*. Helps Keep Clothes Like New. HE for Front & Top Loaders Dress to the Sevens every day with Tide Total Care.  It goes beyond cleaning to help reveal the 7 signs of beautiful clothes. Why Do You Need HE Detergent? HE stands for high efficiency, the next generation of washers that save water and energy.  Since HE washers work differently, they require a specially designed detergent like Tide HE.  There are 2 types of HE washers, front and top loading.&n.

• You could try Walmart....I've seen it at my local walmart...1 Answers
  • What local store could I find this at?5 Answers
  • Has anyone ever used this detergent? I'm wondering how w...1 Answers
Rhonda B.
Fallbrook
I use Tide Total Care for my work clothes because I have so many different fabric types and I feel this cleans but is also more gentle on the fabrics.  The colors don't fade which is very important because I must clean my clothes after one wearing, even my slacks.  The price is somewhat high. I do recommend this detergent.
Krystal B.
Elsa, TX
although this is such a high end brand that is found in most households. its no longer found in mine because the smell wasn't that great, and I had to add double the amount of soap to get the job done. who likes using more product and wasting more money, no one, so this product is a no go for me
Traci W.
Brownsville, TX
Tide has been my go-to detergent brand, but I don't understand the need for "total care." This detergent didn't seem to perform any differently from my regular Tide, and it was a couple of dollars more expensive. I won't be repurchasing.
Amere G.
Sugar Land, TX
I use TIDE total care for my favorite delicate clothing. It helps preserve the quality color and keeping fabric always looking like new. TIDE total care really took care of my clothings. No shrinking! No color fading! I'm definitely a Big FAN! It does extend the life of my clothing.
Whitney V.
Love this detergent! It cleans our clothes wonderfully and gives a pleasant smell as well. Pros- smell, effectiveness Con-doesn't get out ALL stains This is one of the few detergents my husband doesn't have an allergic reaction to. I highly recommend this!
Meghan C.
I love Tide!!! This not only washes my clothes very well but it leaves them smelling even better :)! I love the smell of clean clothes so my laundry detergent is important. It gets out stains and doesn't leave any soap residue on my clothes
Lauren C.
Kansas City, MO
I've always used tide my whole life. I like the total care line a lot because I think it makes my clothes last a lot longer. Tide is more expensive than some other brands, but the nostalgia and quality makes the price worth it.
Smells amazing and cleans well! My clothes seem brand new after washing with this! I wish there were more scent options though, because it really does leave a smell on your clothes. It is very affordable though and I would recommend this to anyone
Tanya F.
Long Beach , CA
I use this detergent to keep my clothes looking new! I hate when I was clothes and they fade, this detergent helps them to keep their color while cleaning them. I would definitely recommend this detergent!
Emmiley S.
Pittsburgh
Love Tide! The smell is amazing and stays on your clothes for a while. Never irritated my skin and it's always effective in getting out stains. Love that it's affordable too! Definitely would recommend
Melanie O.
Springfield, MA
What local store could I find this at?
emilee s.
Has anyone ever used this detergent? I'm wondering how well it works on colors?
Alyssa P.
Kilgore, TX
You could try Walmart....I've seen it at my local walmart hundreds of times.