BY TIDE

Reveals the 7 Signs of Beautiful Clothes Clean, Color, Shape, Finish, Softness, Pill Prevention, Stain Fighting. Tide s Best Color Care. 20 Loads*. Contains No Phosphate Dress to the Sevens every day with Tide Total Care.  It goes beyond cleaning to help reveal the 7 signs of beautiful clothes. Bottle made from 25% or more post-consumer recycled plastic. *Contains 20 loads as measured to line 1 on cap. see more...

Shannon C.
Rochester, NY
This product is great! It not only simply cleans my clothes, but it attacks stains, preserves colors, and keeps my clothes soft. It smells wonderful and the scent lasts a long time, so my clothes always smell clean. Its tough on stains too, which makes my job so much easier!
Koloina R.
Montreal, Quebec
Doesn't destroy the colors of my clothes, keeps them nice and intact ! has a pleasant smell, and does it job when it comes to removing stains ( not the hard stains though)
Cindy F.
Ottawa, ON
Love tide liquid laundry detergent! I find that they have so many different scents and varieties. This one in particular has really helped me with most of my laundry and have no problems with the scent. Very satisfied with the product.
Hannah M.
Dover, UK
I used this product repeatedly, and I never got tired of it. It was cheap and it work wonderfully. Leaves my clothing smelling really great too, I love it. Would recommend.
Sarah F.
Lyn, ON
I swear by liquid tide detergents. These wash my clothing really nicely and tend not to let the colours fade. The scent is also pleasant.
Daiane N.
Eficiente e tirar todas as manchas realmente...
Uma marca q sempre uso aqui no Brasil mais com outro nome aqui se chama Ace
Laura K.
Love this product! It's great for all my kids clothing, especially after they have been in the dirt all day.
Tiffany M.
Akron, OH
Are there any other scents?
Ursula B.
Lynchburg, VA
Decorator Expert
Has any one tried using this on handwashed clothes even when label said do not but did anyway with this Tide?