BY TIDE

Reveals the 7 Signs of Beautiful Clothes Clean, Color, Shape, Finish, Softness, Pill Prevention, Stain Fighting. Tide s Best Color Care. 20 Loads*. Contains No Phosphate Dress to the Sevens every day with Tide Total Care.  It goes beyond cleaning to help reveal the 7 signs of beautiful clothes. Bottle made from 25% or more post-consumer recycled plastic. *Contains 20 loads as measured to line 1 on cap. see more...

Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Rock Hill, SC
Tide is a great company and the detergent really cleans! My clothes stay vibrant with more washes than with cheaper brand's and the scent is so nice!
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Love that this detergent didn't cause my darks to fade and seems gentle enough fur my delicates. Also excellent stain remover after it cleaned a smear of liquid lipstick off of my favorite sweatshirt.
Akron, OH
finally found this and I was able to get it on the cheap. The smell is unusual for me but my mother loves it. Hopefully I can get a few more bottles of this in my arsenal.
Amparo R.
Amparo R.
I really enjoyed the way my clothes looked and smelled after using this product.
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
Richmond, MN
I have been using Tide Total Care for a few years now. It isn't easy for me to find in stores where I live so when I find it, I buy a lot!
I love the smell and can trust this product to keep my clothes looking new. Colors do not fade out using this product and my clothing feels and looks just like new after many washes. I wash my darks in cold and my whites and lights in warm or hot and no matter what temperature I am using, my clothes come out great.
This is the only laundry detergent I will use and I would highly recommend anyone to give it a try. Great stuff!
Jane B.
Jane B.
Frankln Frnce, OH
I use tide everyday..I use all of tide products..my family loves the way our clothes smell.I grew up using tide.I have tried other laundry products but always come back to tide.
kelly o.
kelly o.
Lawrenceburg, IN
This product smells fresh. It is cost efficient and cleans clothes more than the average brand. I recommend tide over any laundry product
Gwen P.
Gwen P.
Holly Springs, NC
My family uses this product every day!!! I love Tide as a detergent in general!
Cheyenne W.
Cheyenne W.
Converse, TX
I love Tide as a detergent in general! I currently have the tide little packets you just drop in the laundry and they work like a charm. I love them and love Tide.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
I love all Tide products. I have tried them all and have never been disappointed. I love the cleanliness of my clothes after using this.
Akron, OH
Are there any other scents?
Ursula B.
Ursula B.
Lynchburg, VA
Decorator Expert
Has any one tried using this on handwashed clothes even when label said do not but did anyway with this Tide?