BY TIDE

Reveals the 7 Signs of Beautiful Clothes Clean, Color, Shape, Finish, Softness, Pill Prevention, Stain Fighting. Tide s Best Color Care. 20 Loads*. Contains No Phosphate Dress to the Sevens every day with Tide Total Care.  It goes beyond cleaning to help reveal the 7 signs of beautiful clothes. Bottle made from 25% or more post-consumer recycled plastic. *Contains 20 loads as measured to line 1 on cap. see more...

Courtney L.
Tulsa
Love using this on my blankets and sheets!  Pros:It makes my items them new! There are no cons to this detergent!
Cindy M.
Meadville, MS
This is the best detergent ever. My only complaint is that I cannot find the super-sized dispenser anywhere
Stephanie A.
Owosso
Wasn't really a fan of this product kinda expansive as well wouldn't be interested in buying it again
Lisa H.
Pittsburgh
Great product, my husband is in construction and his clothes always come out clean and smelling fresh
Dani W.
North East, MD
Leave my clothes smelling good!! My family love it too! Just keep the out of when I get it
I love this Tide detergent! Smells great, works even better! Makes my clothes last longer!
Mariah K.
Murfreesboro, TN
This is pricey but it's totally worth it I use it on my clothes and my little ones clothes
Amparo R.
I really enjoyed the way my clothes looked and smelled after using this product.
Gwen P.
Holly Springs, NC
My family uses this product every day!!! I love Tide as a detergent in general!
Paige N.
Sterling, IL
Love this! My laundry smells amazing when I use this, it is a little pricey tho.
Tiffany M.
Akron, OH
Are there any other scents?
Ursula B.
Lynchburg, VA
Decorator Expert Level 2
Has any one tried using this on handwashed clothes even when label said do not but did anyway with this Tide?