BY TIDE

Reveals the 7 Signs of Beautiful Clothes Clean, Color, Shape, Finish, Softness, Pill Prevention, Stain Fighting. Tide s Best Color Care. 20 Loads*. Contains No Phosphate Dress to the Sevens every day with Tide Total Care.  It goes beyond cleaning to help reveal the 7 signs of beautiful clothes. Bottle made from 25% or more post-consumer recycled plastic. *Contains 20 loads as measured to line 1 on cap. see more...

Toni F.
Phoenix, AZ
Keeps my clothes looking new. What's so something that will last buy this. Don't get the cheep stuff want your clothes lasting for ever buy this total care
Jenna L.
The best laundry detergent on the market! It keeps our clothes in great shape, and gets out stains like crazy! Smells delicious and never lets me down :)
Kayla D.
Rock Hill, SC
Tide is a great company and the detergent really cleans! My clothes stay vibrant with more washes than with cheaper brand's and the scent is so nice!
Sam A.
Osmond, NE
Tide Total Care Liquid Laundry Detergent worked amazing for my colored clothes. Even after many washes they still kept their vivbrint colors.
kelly o.
Lawrenceburg, IN
This product smells fresh. It is cost efficient and cleans clothes more than the average brand. I recommend tide over any laundry product
Jessica G.
I love all Tide products. I have tried them all and have never been disappointed. I love the cleanliness of my clothes after using this.
jennifer d.
This detergent keeps my clothing black. My clothing for work are delicate and lose color after a while. Not with this detergent.
Katherine B.
Birmingham, AL
It really let me wass all my clothes with out the hassel of separating the whites from the colored. Its a real time saver.
Daneshia S.
Bonita, CA
This is the only detergent I will every use! I will never use any other brand. Did that once and regretted it right away.
Beth M.
Cumming, GA
Out of all the scents/options Tide offers this one is my favorite. My clothes come out looking clean and smelling great.
Tiffany M.
Akron, OH
Are there any other scents?
Ursula B.
Lynchburg, VA
Decorator Expert Level 2
Has any one tried using this on handwashed clothes even when label said do not but did anyway with this Tide?