BY TIDE

Reveals the 7 Signs of Beautiful Clothes Clean, Color, Shape, Finish, Softness, Pill Prevention, Stain Fighting. Tide s Best Color Care. 20 Loads*. Contains No Phosphate Dress to the Sevens every day with Tide Total Care.  It goes beyond cleaning to help reveal the 7 signs of beautiful clothes. Bottle made from 25% or more post-consumer recycled plastic. *Contains 20 loads as measured to line 1 on cap. see more...

Cheyenne W.
Converse, TX
I love Tide as a detergent in general! I currently have the tide little packets you just drop in the laundry and they work like a charm. I love them and love Tide.
Kaitiye B.
The best laundry detergent on the market! It keeps our clothes in great shape, and gets out stains like crazy! Smells delicious and never lets me down :)
Jane B.
Frankln Frnce, OH
I use tide everyday..I use all of tide products..my family loves the way our clothes smell.I grew up using tide.I have tried other laundry products but always come back to tide.
kelly o.
Lawrenceburg, IN
This product smells fresh. It is cost efficient and cleans clothes more than the average brand. I recommend tide over any laundry product
Jessica G.
I love all Tide products. I have tried them all and have never been disappointed. I love the cleanliness of my clothes after using this.
Cindy M.
Meadville, MS
This is the best detergent ever. My only complaint is that I cannot find the super-sized dispenser anywhere
Beth M.
Cumming, GA
Out of all the scents/options Tide offers this one is my favorite. My clothes come out looking clean and smelling great.
Amparo R.
I really enjoyed the way my clothes looked and smelled after using this product.
Gwen P.
Holly Springs, NC
My family uses this product every day!!! I love Tide as a detergent in general!
I love this Tide detergent! Smells great, works even better! Makes my clothes last longer!
Tiffany M.
Akron, OH
Are there any other scents?
Ursula B.
Lynchburg, VA
Decorator Expert
Has any one tried using this on handwashed clothes even when label said do not but did anyway with this Tide?