Tide Total Care Liquid Laundry Detergent

Reveals the 7 Signs of Beautiful Clothes Clean, Color, Shape, Finish, Softness, Pill Prevention, Stain Fighting. Tide s Best Color Care. 20 Loads*. Contains No Phosphate Dress to the Sevens every day with Tide Total Care.  It goes beyond cleaning to help reveal the 7 signs of beautiful clothes. Bottle made from 25% or more post-consumer recycled plastic. *Contains 20 loads as measured to line 1 on cap. see more...

Alexa M.
Hamilton, NJ
Tide is the only brand I'll use for detergent. I buy it on sale to stock up and have been using it forever. It gets the job done and done well! Definitely recommend this to everyone! It has a fresh scent as well.
McKenna K.
Lincoln, NE
The tide total care was probably my favourite detergent I've ever used. I can't seem to find it anymore though. The scent it left lingered on bedding and clothes forever it seemed. It got the greasy, restaurant smell out of my restaurant uniform. My all time favourite
Phoenix A.
Eau Claire , WI
I love the way this stuff smells! It keeps my clothes smelling fresh all day. Certain detergents leave my skin itchy and dry, but this stuff works wonders. I myself believe it's affordable. If you have sensitive skin, this seems to not irritate the skin.
Angelica D.
Canajoharie , NY
I personally prefer the tide pods. I feel like they do a better job of cleaning my clothes and lifting stains. I definitely wouldn't repurchase. I'm not saying it is horrible but it isn't that great either
Kayla A.
Meridian, MS
Fresh scent that lasts all day. Love the scents offered. Very effective and always at a great price. Clothes are always very clean after using. Completely affordable product. Recommend to anyone that wants clean clothes.
Jaci H.
Morgantown, WV
Great product! The smell is always amazing and you can be sure that it is doing its job at keeping your clothes clean. They always have coupons available. I would definitely buy this again and recommend to others!
Niki L.
Bronston, KY
This product is absolutely amazing. We use it all the time, and it gets stains out like no other product. Very effective. And with coupons very affordable. Mom's everywhere love it. It smells very good and with the tough stain removing qualities in it, it's a favorite of my family's.
Lisa R.
Richmond, MN
I have been using Tide Total Care for a few years now. It isn't easy for me to find in stores where I live so when I find it, I buy a lot!
I love the smell and can trust this product to keep my clothes looking new. Colors do not fade out using this product and my clothing feels and looks just like new after many washes. I wash my darks in cold and my whites and lights in warm or hot and no matter what temperature I am using, my clothes come out great.
This is the only laundry detergent I will use and I would highly recommend anyone to give it a try. Great stuff!
Ursula B.
Lynchburg, VA
Decorator Expert Level 2
One of the best Tide Brands I have noticed my best clothes and knits come out clean and last longer than just using regular Tide plus I love the scent and I get on sale either at my local Target or grocery store!! I highly recommend to fashion lovers and professionals to keep their clothes looking brand new longer!
Kaylee E.
San Jose, CA
I have always purchased Tide products because I feel that they help my clothes stay vibrant and fresh. I love the variety Tide provides, but I specifically love the Tide Total Care because I know it is gentle with my colored clothes. I would definitely recommend.
Tiffany M.
Akron, OH
Are there any other scents?
Ursula B.
Lynchburg, VA
Decorator Expert Level 2
Has any one tried using this on handwashed clothes even when label said do not but did anyway with this Tide?