BY TIDE

Reveals the 7 Signs of Beautiful Clothes Clean, Color, Shape, Finish, Softness, Pill Prevention, Stain Fighting. Tide s Best Color Care. 20 Loads*. Contains No Phosphate Dress to the Sevens every day with Tide Total Care.  It goes beyond cleaning to help reveal the 7 signs of beautiful clothes. Bottle made from 25% or more post-consumer recycled plastic. *Contains 20 loads as measured to line 1 on cap. see more...

Lynchburg, VA
Decorator Expert
One of the best Tide Brands I have noticed my best clothes and knits come out clean and last longer than just using regular Tide plus I love the scent and I get on sale either at my local Target or grocery store!! I highly recommend to fashion lovers and professionals to keep their clothes looking brand new longer!
Kaylee E.
Kaylee E.
San Jose, CA
I have always purchased Tide products because I feel that they help my clothes stay vibrant and fresh. I love the variety Tide provides, but I specifically love the Tide Total Care because I know it is gentle with my colored clothes. I would definitely recommend.
Angelica D.
Angelica D.
Canajoharie , NY
I personally prefer the tide pods. I feel like they do a better job of cleaning my clothes and lifting stains. I definitely wouldn't repurchase. I'm not saying it is horrible but it isn't that great either
Sandra L.
Sandra L.
Oxnard, CA
I love all the Tide products and that's the only brand that I trust to get the job done when it comes to my fancy higher end clothing. I use all different tide products and I highly recommend all of them.
nano p.
nano p.
I like tide I think the price is a bit higher than others but trust me it is better than most. I use to think that the brand did not matter but tide does a really good job with clothes.
Melanie A.
Melanie A.
Providence, RI
I always use tide no matter what. It gets my clothes smelling great and cleans is so well. I love this one because I can use it with most of my clothes and it works perfect!
Anglea P.
Anglea P.
Charlotte, MI
Very good laundry soap works great. clothes come out clean and smell great. Ive used this product for many years. if you have a skin sensitivity great product
jennifer d.
jennifer d.
This detergent keeps my clothing black. My clothing for work are delicate and lose color after a while. Not with this detergent.
Daneshia S.
Daneshia S.
Santee, CA
This is the only detergent I will every use! I will never use any other brand. Did that once and regretted it right away.
Mariah K.
Mariah K.
Murfreesboro, TN
This is pricey but it's totally worth it I use it on my clothes and my little ones clothes
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Akron, OH
Are there any other scents?
Lynchburg, VA
Decorator Expert
Has any one tried using this on handwashed clothes even when label said do not but did anyway with this Tide?