BY TIDE

Christina R.
Seaside, OR
I was never a fan of this product.  It is sold in the high end but I feel like my clothes weren't as clean, didn't smell as good, and that it was overpriced.  It's my opinion that you are only paying for the name and that there are better options out there.
Joshua M.
Antioch, IL
I love the way this product smells and makes my clothes super clean. I purchased the largest bottle I can when it goes on sale and stock up this product isn't super expensive and would definitely recommend buying this
Kelly J.
Wilson, NC
Love this product. Would recommend to others. Have been using for over 10 years. Smells great! Close feel soft after washed. Does not bother my skin or irritate or cause rashes. Great product. Clean, fresh smell lasts.
Pooja P.
NORTH MIAMI, FL
It's a laundry detergent that does its job. I don't have extremely dirty loads but this soap leaves a clean scent and lasts forever. I wash my whites and colors in the same load, and using this soap doesn't cause any problems with discoloration.
Tyler G.
Rexburg, ID
I love this laundry detergent! It's great and keeps your clothes fresh and clean! I'm always satisfied when I used this product. It's affordable, especially for college students and I would totally recommend this product to others!
Jenalee D.
Riverview, FL
This product worked great for me. I love anything Cotten scent so that was a big plus! My clothes came out like new and smelling great! I would definitely recommend this product.
Taylor A.
Independence, KY
I use this item on my clothing every day when washing mine and others . It leaves a amazing smell like you do not need a fabric softener it is amazing
Marteen L.
Boulder City, NV
I use all the tide products, but I love the cool cotton scent. I don't care for strong floral fragrances so this one is perfect! Cleans great too!
Jesenia R.
NORTH HAVEN, CT
This product is pretty amazing. It is now a household regular. I recommend it to any moms who want their laundry to stay smelling wonderful
Lorena V.
Moreno valley, ca
Great product , not much on big stains but good for dedicates. a little bit too pricey for me , but other than that i do recommend