BY TIDE

Alexa M.
Hamilton, NJ
Tide is the only brand I'll use for detergent. I buy it on sale to stock up and have been using it forever. It gets the job done and done well! Definitely recommend this to everyone! It has a fresh scent as well.
Brianna A.
My whole family has used tide since I could remember. It smells amazing, it goes a long way, and I never had a problem with getting stains out, even stains that have been sitting for a couple days...I just dab a little on the spot and then wash it. I wouldn't use any other brand.
McKenna K.
Lincoln, NE
The tide total care was probably my favourite detergent I've ever used. I can't seem to find it anymore though. The scent it left lingered on bedding and clothes forever it seemed. It got the greasy, restaurant smell out of my restaurant uniform. My all time favourite
Payton J.
Lexington, KY
My favorite scent and brand of detergent! Gets all the rock dust and oil out of my fiancé's work clothes but is still gentle enough for our delicates. Very affordable. Definitely recommend.
Cyrielle C.
Peabody, MA
This product is very convenient in term sizing. It is big enough to last for a while. It smells nice. The only inconvenient thing is when there is only a little bit left in the bottle, you have to incline to bottle to be able to pour some more product in the cap.
Phoenix A.
Eau Claire , WI
I love the way this stuff smells! It keeps my clothes smelling fresh all day. Certain detergents leave my skin itchy and dry, but this stuff works wonders. I myself believe it's affordable. If you have sensitive skin, this seems to not irritate the skin.
Angelica D.
Canajoharie , NY
I personally prefer the tide pods. I feel like they do a better job of cleaning my clothes and lifting stains. I definitely wouldn't repurchase. I'm not saying it is horrible but it isn't that great either
Dina M.
Whittier, CA
I have only used this product one and as I recall it was pretty good. One pro is that it worked pretty well and no cons. Not disappointed at all and it was very effective. It was a little expensive but still affordable. I would recommend it.
Caitlin L.
Jefferson Cty, MO
Tide is one of 2 laundry detergent that doesn't break out my family's skin! Tide is also the BEST smelling out of the two! Also it cleans my clothes so well!! The only laundry detergent I'll get from now on! TIDE FOR THE WIN!
Debby F.
St. Johns
Tide is a very good value. Clothes come out clean and smelling fresh. I use some of the liquid directly on stains, which helps reduce costs of buying stain removers.
Shannon H.
Odessa, TX
I wish I could try Tide products. Is anyone else super allergic?
Noelle T.
Livermore, CA
Yep! have to use dreft normally
Tiffany M.
Akron, OH
Are there any other scents?
Nyssa G.
Decorator Expert Level 3
It bothered me for a while. My mom washed some in it not knowing it bothered me ( I am 30) and it didn't make me itch anymore!
Ursula B.
Lynchburg, VA
Decorator Expert Level 2
Has any one tried using this on handwashed clothes even when label said do not but did anyway with this Tide?