BY TIDE

Reveals the 7 Signs of Beautiful Clothes Clean, Color, Shape, Finish, Softness, Pill Prevention, Stain Fighting. 20 Loads*. Helps Keep Clothes Like New. HE for Front & Top Loaders Dress to the Sevens every day with Tide Total Care.  It goes beyond cleaning to help reveal the 7 signs of beautiful clothes. Why Do You Need HE Detergent? HE stands for high efficiency, the next generation of washers that save water and energy.  Since HE washers work differently, they require a specially designed detergent like Tide HE.  There are 2 types of HE washers, front and top loading.&n. see more...

• Has anyone ever used this detergent? I'm wondering how well it wor...1 Answers
Zulma A.
Zulma A.
Staten Island, NY
Tide is the only Detergent I use , the smell is fabulous, it cleans your clothes like no other it's a little expensive, but believe me it's worth it , because it's so good It's better then paying less for something that would not do the job , I recommend Tide to everyone
Carlee Y.
Carlee Y.
Wichita, KS
Tide is my absolute favorite laundry detergent to use. I prefer the liquid over powder because less messy overall. It is effective and affordable making my clothes smell great. I would recommend tide because you can get more washes without your clothes looking so worn.
Brandi R.
Brandi R.
Coatesville, PA
My favorite laundry soap. Clothes stay fresh smelling even after wearing them. More pricey than other soaps but way worth the price. Clothes come out cleaner from the wash. My husband is also a clumsy eater and this helps to eliminate stains! Highly recommend.
Cindy L.
Cindy L.
I use this HE Tide in unscented. Works great, economical, can find it anywhere Tide is sold. Works as well in cold water. Good value for the price, and is often on sale. Definitely recommend for an unscented HE laundry detergent.
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Tide worked well while I used it. I did switch to another brand after I ran out of product though. It didn't quite work the way I wanted it to, in regards to cleaning my clothes as well as I wanted. And it's usually overpriced.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
turner, ME
I am an avid tide pod user however every now and again I switchback to the liquid detergent. I love the smell of tide and it does not cause a reaction to my sensitive skin. I highly recommend their Products!
Suze K.
Suze K.
I use Tide all the time... sometimes it has a strong scent, but it's super effective. I like the fresh scent after the wash and it's definitely powerful. I just wish it wasn't tested on animals.
Casey O.
Casey O.
Wilmington, NC
I love that this product is always on sale somewhere! We usually buy ours at Food Lion and there's always a deal. We've switched between scents and have been satisfied with all of them.
Jenai W.
Jenai W.
Atlanta, GA
Trusted brand I've stuck to since college! From smells sitting in my clothes for weeks to fresh food stains Tide has proven the most effective laundry detergent in its price range.
Shashi Christina S.
Shashi Christina S.
Indio, CA
I have many allergies, but Tide is one of the detergents I do not have allergies to. We have used Tide products for 40+ years, so I guess you could say we are loyal consumers!
emilee s.
emilee s.
Has anyone ever used this detergent? I'm wondering how well it works on colors?