BY TIDE #49 in Stain Remover

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
I'm sad this has been discontinued. I always keep a pack in my car for on the go stain emergencies. It's effective on stains and easy to use (just wipe!). I would love to see this back on the market again. Was very affordable from what I remember.
Amber S.
Osceola, IA
Can I just get about 1000 of these for my daughter. If you are a disaster in the drive-through, if you can't drink coffee without dribbling it down the front of you then these are an item that should live in your purse. You might as well put them on the Amazon one click and have them auto shipped by the month. Must have.
Ariona M.
Keizer, OR
Used these a few times on some beige colored wedges that got dirty. Worked perfect! Highly recommend. You can toss in your handbag, diaper bag, wallet, etc. I think they could be cheaper but they work! Will be repurchasing for sure, again I recommend.
Claudia B.
Austin, TX
LOVE these! This is such a convenient product to just throw in your purse for on the go use! The stain eraser has effectively removed stains the majority of the times I've used it, even on tough stains like grease and oils.
Liz V.
I am always on the go and I always make sure to have my tide to go pen on me because when I'm running around I spill things and need to make sure I get rid of the stains quick and this works perfectly with it
Tide To Go Stain Eraser Because of Tide's ubiquity, its scent has become ingrained in the fabric of American lifeTide outcleaned them by as much as 14 percent.
Kira S.
Brooklyn, NY
Bought at Walmart - I always make sure I have it handy in my purse! I tend to spill things on myself a lot, usually when I am wearing something really cute and this always comes to save the day. Quick note: this does not remove ink!

Before for everything else regarding food/drink wise (even makeup) it does the job in my daily life.
Shyanne B.
Davenport, IA
Being the clumsy person I am, I always seem to spill food on myself when out in public! I always make sure to keep one of these bad boys in my purse at all times! I can get a stain out of anything with it! Not to mention my high school homecoming dress that my date spilled salsa on, good as new though!
Bethany B.
Summerville, SC
These bad boys are a lifesaver!! Crazy effective at removing locked in stains! Keep one in the car, at your desk, everywhere!! I also buy these before I travel so I can clean up any spills on the go! I recommend these to everyone and I will definitely continue to be a faithful customer!!
Diana P.
These are definitely a hit or miss. I love that they are as small and can travel with me everywhere, but it is not always a given that it'll work. I have had stains come out almost instantly after using it, but I have also had stains appear almost worse than they were.

back