BY TIDE #22 in Stain Remover

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ariona M.
Keizer
Used these a few times on some beige colored wedges that got dirty. Worked perfect! Highly recommend. You can toss in your handbag, diaper bag, wallet, etc. I think they could be cheaper but they work! Will be repurchasing for sure, again I recommend.
Anna M.
LONG BEACH, CA
I'm sad this has been discontinued. I always keep a pack in my car for on the go stain emergencies. It's effective on stains and easy to use (just wipe!). I would love to see this back on the market again. Was very affordable from what I remember.
Amber S.
Osceola, IA
Can I just get about 1000 of these for my daughter. If you are a disaster in the drive-through, if you can't drink coffee without dribbling it down the front of you then these are an item that should live in your purse. You might as well put them on the Amazon one click and have them auto shipped by the month. Must have.
Christina N.
These aren't the best, but if you have a small stain it will get the job done. I got these because I tend to be a messy eater 🙃 however, it does take quite a bit of arm work to get MOST of the stain out!
Claudia B.
Austin, TX
LOVE these! This is such a convenient product to just throw in your purse for on the go use! The stain eraser has effectively removed stains the majority of the times I've used it, even on tough stains like grease and oils.
Liz V.
I am always on the go and I always make sure to have my tide to go pen on me because when I'm running around I spill things and need to make sure I get rid of the stains quick and this works perfectly with it
Angie M.
Wildomar, CA
I love these so much! I keep them in my purse at all times because I'm horrible at messing up my white shirts.. everyone knows if they get a stain to just come to me and I'll have what it takes to get rid of it
Tide To Go Stain Eraser Because of Tide's ubiquity, its scent has become ingrained in the fabric of American lifeTide outcleaned them by as much as 14 percent.
Kira S.
Brooklyn, NY
Bought at Walmart - I always make sure I have it handy in my purse! I tend to spill things on myself a lot, usually when I am wearing something really cute and this always comes to save the day. Quick note: this does not remove ink!

Before for everything else regarding food/drink wise (even makeup) it does the job in my daily life.
Shakira M.
I also buy these before I travel so I can clean up any spills on the go!
I recommend these to everyone and I will definitely continue to be a
faithful customer!!
This is an amazing product. I feel that it works better than the stick.
It worked very well at getting a fresh spot out. I'm sad that I have not
been able to find it since I bought it in 2015. If I could find it, I'd