BY TIDE #22 in Stain Remover

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kira S.
Brooklyn, NY
Bought at Walmart - I always make sure I have it handy in my purse! I tend to spill things on myself a lot, usually when I am wearing something really cute and this always comes to save the day. Quick note: this does not remove ink!

Before for everything else regarding food/drink wise (even makeup) it does the job in my daily life.
Shyanne B.
Davenport, IA
Being the clumsy person I am, I always seem to spill food on myself when out in public! I always make sure to keep one of these bad boys in my purse at all times! I can get a stain out of anything with it! Not to mention my high school homecoming dress that my date spilled salsa on, good as new though!
Bethany B.
Summerville, SC
These bad boys are a lifesaver!! Crazy effective at removing locked in stains! Keep one in the car, at your desk, everywhere!! I also buy these before I travel so I can clean up any spills on the go! I recommend these to everyone and I will definitely continue to be a faithful customer!!
Diana P.
These are definitely a hit or miss. I love that they are as small and can travel with me everywhere, but it is not always a given that it'll work. I have had stains come out almost instantly after using it, but I have also had stains appear almost worse than they were.
Samantha B.
These stain erasers are amazing they honestly work so well I use them at home and also at work they are super convenient. You can carry them around so easily and they are not very expensive. So nice to have anywhere all the time. Recommend for sure!
Cheri W.
This is an amazing product. I feel that it works better than the stick. It worked very well at getting a fresh spot out. I'm sad that I have not been able to find it since I bought it in 2015. If I could find it, I'd buy it again for sure.
Trishinda B.
McDonough , GA
Always seem to have an issue when going to eat out to eat and having things slip spill on my clothes these types tan and go eraser pens are Lifesavers I would definitely recommend this product to others
C J.
I keep these in my purse and in my desk at work because you never know when you might find yourself in need. It's simple to use and I think they work better than the stain sticks or wipes for stains.
Beth s.
Hampton, VA
Super easy and effective!!! I usually keep one in my purse for stains on the go, one in the car, house anywhere a stain may happen. Has saved many items especially with kids in my household!!!
Kelli C.
Dallas, TX
This is a purse must have for everyone! It's amazing how well it actually works, I spilled soda on my shirt & it came right out...My mom uses it too! It's affordable & worth it!