BY TIDE #4 in Stain Remover

Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot.

Tide to Go is part of the Tide Laundry Detergent family of product

Dipropylene Glycol Butyl Ether,Hydrogen Peroxide,Sodium Alcohol Sulfate,Ethanol,Citric Acid Sodium Salt,Magnesium Sulfate,Lauramine Oxide,Trimethoxybenzoic Acid,Sodium Hydroxide,Fragrance

Kelsey H.
Rosthern, ND
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I always keep one of these Tide Stain Removers in my bag with me everywhere I go. Im notorious for spilling liquids all over myself and my kids always seem to get dirty when we are out so this is an excellent stain remover when you need it. Its small the size of a pen, doesn't leak in your bag, and contains enough liquid in this pen that will last you a good 6 months if not longer. All you need too do press the pen on your stain, let it sit for a bit then put in your washer. It works perfectly for grease stains, grass stains and even wine. I have had zero issues with this product not working for me as it works every time I use it. No need too scrub or soak in the water. Just put in the washer and your good too go.

Only downside I can think of is they need them in bigger pen sizes as I can easily go through one of these during the first month of spring with the kids.

The price point is very good. I buy mine for 3.99$ at Walmart and will most defiently be buying again.
Anjali M.
Mclean, VA
This is amazing! I keep one at home and one at my desk st work. It has saved me from quick spills or food drops and makeup stains. I keep one at work so that I can clean my clothes right away instead of waiting to go home after the stain has already settled. But this is a miracle pen!
Hannah H.
Boonville , NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Review for: Tide To Go, Instant Stain Remover Pens, 3 ea more...
This works really well and it’s very easy to use. It also does not have a scent so it’s not going to make clothes smell bad. Great for when you’re on the go.
Dan B.
Roseville
Review for: Tide To Go, Instant Stain Remover Pens, 3 ea more...
I think this product is intended for just small easy to get out stains I had high hopes for this product when I scraped my knee and need a small red stain out of my gym pants but it never got it out I have had better luck with my wife’s make up on my white t shirt the tip to me is kind of weak and does not help scrub the stain out it could be more abrasive the tip is not absorbent it’s just hard and smooth and plunges in to drip out the solution honestly I would just get a stain solution and do it by hand since that’s what I end up doing anyhow save your money and go another route if you have a tough stain
Tamika N.
Sacramento, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Review for: Tide To Go, Instant Stain Remover Pens, 3 ea more...
Stains are gone in an instant! I plan on having these with me on togo when i have to style my clients just In case there were to be an unexpected stain on the fabric.
Lisa F.
Long Beach , NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love this stain removing pen, I keep in it my purse just in case of a spill or stain I need to get rid of. It’s never let me down cuts through grease and coffee which i spill on myself a lot. You just press the pen down on the material it dispenses the product and you just rub it into the material using the tip. Works wonders!
Alexandrea G.
Fort Worth, TX
Good in a pinch but not great. I always carry a tide to go pen in my big purse. It has saved me several times from certain disaster. However many times after use and the wet spot has dried it leaves a water type mark on my clothing which can be just as noticeable as the stain I removed.
Kirsten H.
Manville, NJ
One of the most important things I keep with me. Comes in handy and dries quickly. Having a three year old daughter, this helps me keep her clean throughout her meals and activities.
Diane N.
Seattle, WA
For those days you can't even. Tie your hair up in a messy bun, grab your Tide to go pen, and get to work. Literally a life saver for those embarrassing moments when you drop or spill something or just even when life happens. One of the most crucial everyday items, this pen is always in my bag. Picked it up at Target and recommend you to as well! Keep Calm and Tide to go.
Crystal J.
Lockport , NY
Oh my god! This product is a lifesaver! I tend to make a mess by dropping food or spilling drinks on myself. This product is my go-to for any accidents. It's easy to use & not too expensive. One pen lasts me months if not a whole year. I've had it remove Italian dressing, wine & even ink! Love this product!
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
angela g.
BRONX, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Priscilla M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Has this ever dried out on you?