BY TIDE #2 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Kelsey H.
Rosthern, SK
Mega Parent Expert
I always keep one of these Tide Stain Removers in my bag with me everywhere I go. Im notorious for spilling liquids all over myself and my kids always seem to get dirty when we are out so this is an excellent stain remover when you need it. Its small the size of a pen, doesn't leak in your bag, and contains enough liquid in this pen that will last you a good 6 months if not longer. All you need too do press the pen on your stain, let it sit for a bit then put in your washer. It works perfectly for grease stains, grass stains and even wine. I have had zero issues with this product not working for me as it works every time I use it. No need too scrub or soak in the water. Just put in the washer and your good too go.

Only downside I can think of is they need them in bigger pen sizes as I can easily go through one of these during the first month of spring with the kids.

The price point is very good. I buy mine for 3.99$ at Walmart and will most defiently be buying again.
Anjali M.
Mclean, VA
This is amazing! I keep one at home and one at my desk st work. It has saved me from quick spills or food drops and makeup stains. I keep one at work so that I can clean my clothes right away instead of waiting to go home after the stain has already settled. But this is a miracle pen!
Alexandrea G.
Fort Worth, TX
Good in a pinch but not great. I always carry a tide to go pen in my big purse. It has saved me several times from certain disaster. However many times after use and the wet spot has dried it leaves a water type mark on my clothing which can be just as noticeable as the stain I removed.
Kirsten H.
Manville, NJ
One of the most important things I keep with me. Comes in handy and dries quickly. Having a three year old daughter, this helps me keep her clean throughout her meals and activities.
Diane N.
Seattle, WA
For those days you can't even. Tie your hair up in a messy bun, grab your Tide to go pen, and get to work. Literally a life saver for those embarrassing moments when you drop or spill something or just even when life happens. One of the most crucial everyday items, this pen is always in my bag. Picked it up at Target and recommend you to as well! Keep Calm and Tide to go.
Crystal J.
Lockport, NY
Oh my god! This product is a lifesaver! I tend to make a mess by dropping food or spilling drinks on myself. This product is my go-to for any accidents. It's easy to use & not too expensive. One pen lasts me months if not a whole year. I've had it remove Italian dressing, wine & even ink! Love this product!
Laura P.
Soledad de Graciano Sanchez, San Luis Potosí
This is a must have on your purse product! I keep it on my emergency kit all the time!
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
I just got a ride to go and it is amazing!!!!! It works extremely well!!! The only thing I don't like about it is that it smells werid but other than that it is great!!! It gets the stains out!! It is also really cheap!!
Kelly S.
Los Angeles, CA
I give this item five stars because every time I have used it - it has come through. I have it in my drawer at work and when I get a stain I whip it out.

Easy to use and a staple if you're prone to get oopsies. :)

My most recent use was on a pizza sauce stain on my left pant leg. I wiped the sauce off, scrubbed the stain with the pen, let it dry and it was gone. As easy as that. (Picture provided)
Venessa F.
One of the best things ever! Me and my husband always end up dropping something on our shirts. It never fails. If you've never tried this, you need to go out and buy this ASAP.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?