Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover
4.47 / 5 based on 1,058 Reviews
Save the moment with the #1 instant stain remover.* Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot. (*Based on sales.)
· Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.
· Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.
· Tide to Go is not a pretreater.see more...
Top Questions See all 49 Q&A
- "Now this has to be my top things I keep in my purse it works great I always get stains on my shirt and I have the tide pen this is literally a life saver I am so thankful the makers of tide decided to make the tide to go pen it helps in my everyday life" in 18 reviews
- "this tide pen is a must have i carry one in my purse and childs diaper bag kids are so messy and i have my clumsy moments its great to have a pen that can save my clothes" in 15 reviews
- "It may not always take a stain out 100%, but it always makes it much less noticeable, which is fantastic when you don't have spare clothes with you and can't go home to change right away. " in 12 reviews
- "This product has come in handy soooooo many times over the years and has saved many of my tops from (near) red wine disasters!" in 10 reviews
- "We take these tide to go pens everywhere you never know when your gonna need it especially with kiddos always runny around " in 10 reviews
This is always in my purse and my suitcase when traveling because it is by far the easiest and most effective way to get stains out. It is so handy and portable. This is super affordable and for it's small amount it goes a long way. Everyone needs to have one of these in their life.
I love this product it is very effective at removing stains and is easy so carry around and store. I have several at my house and they always come in handy. I would definitely recommend.
Love this! It does remove the stains. It may look worse but after it dries it looks like nothing happened. It sometimes also depends on the stain as well!
If you're a messy individual like I am, you truly need this product. I'm always spilling things on me, so carrying this thing around really saves my day more than I'd like to admit. It's affordable, you can find it almost anywhere, and it gets almost every stain out!
This little guy is a life saver! I discovered it in college when our costume designer in the theatre department always had one on her. Now, I carry one in my purse, my work bag, and have some at home. It works best when you use it on a fresh stain, but I've also seen it work magic on some set-in stains. It's gotten out everything from coffee to ink for me. Miracle worker.
This is a life saver! I’m a bit of a klutz and tend to spill something on my outfits. I literally walk around with this in my shirt and as soon as I spill something I can whip it out and get rid of the stain immediately so I can enjoy my outfit for the rest of the day!
Tide to go works well on tough stains. Once I removed a YEAR old stain that I got on my favourite dress when I went on vacation. I couldn't wear it for a year because the stain was right on the chest area but then I tried tide to go a year later, I tried it and it worked! It's also handy to just keep it in your purse for emergencies. I should've done that but lesson learned haha.
I actually came across this product by accident. I spilled some juice on my white shirt and a friend I was with happen to have this product on them. My friend gave me the product to press on my shirt to remove the stain and it actually worked. The shirt did not look as if juice was spilled at all on it. Definitely will continue to use and recommend.
This product is useful when traveller or to keep at work. I always bring one with me when i am travelling. I find it works well if you are stuck. If im at home i prefer to use regular stain remover.
This is the best it is so convienent because if you are going to a wedding and you have your suit on and your at a diner and you spill something on the you this is a breath of relief because it gets the stains off right away and you can find it pretty much anywhere and it's very cheap also i would recommend it to anyone and it met my expectations
Q & A
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
How well does this actually work?
Has this ever dried out on you?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos