What to Pack on Your Bachelorette Bash
Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover
4.46 / 5 based on 1,053 Reviews
Save the moment with the #1 instant stain remover.* Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot. (*Based on sales.)
· Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.
· Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.
· Tide to Go is not a pretreater.see more...
Top Questions See all 48 Q&A
- "Now this has to be my top things I keep in my purse it works great I always get stains on my shirt and I have the tide pen this is literally a life saver I am so thankful the makers of tide decided to make the tide to go pen it helps in my everyday life" in 18 reviews
- "this tide pen is a must have i carry one in my purse and childs diaper bag kids are so messy and i have my clumsy moments its great to have a pen that can save my clothes" in 15 reviews
- "It may not always take a stain out 100%, but it always makes it much less noticeable, which is fantastic when you don't have spare clothes with you and can't go home to change right away. " in 12 reviews
- "This product has come in handy soooooo many times over the years and has saved many of my tops from (near) red wine disasters!" in 10 reviews
- "We take these tide to go pens everywhere you never know when your gonna need it especially with kiddos always runny around " in 10 reviews
This is a great product on the go... it's small so you can putt it in your purse like a pen.... and when you have a lil stain gett it right away and use it...
I keep one in the car and in my purse just incase. Its saved my life a few time. Great product quick fix for a mess and quite well priced. Very effective and easy to find in the store. Id recommend this to anyone who has to deal with a mess or two when your in a hurry
I have been using these since I got my first job in High School to keep my work blouses from falling prey to the constant barrage of Mall food and Starbucks that it had to encounter with my clumsiness! These are a life saver! I find they always work for me, unless of course I have allowed the stain to fully set or even worse dried the item in the dryer while unaware of the stain (which we all know pretty much guarantees that it's set for life, and very little out there will take that out!) If it's a stain that's not set in stone and you want to save your clothes or fabric item(s), this is the super convenient, fit-in-your-pocket, handy little pen you need...from Tide, a brand that many trust for dependability and quality! I highly recommend but don't remember the exact price therefore I'm not sure, but I do seem to remember it being reasonable if not affordable
I love these. I have used them for many years. I like to buy them at Walmart for the best deal. I keep one in my purse for emergency needs. I have children and they come in handy. I love you can take them with you. These are very convenient. I would totally recommend this.
I love Tide To Go! I keep these in my car and purse for instant stain removal. These are effective if you follow the directions and do it right! Make sure you wash your stained clothes too with some stain remover to ensure that it all gets washed out. These are a lifesaver!
Absolutely.....not lol I wish this worked as well as everyone has experienced but sadly it did nothing for me. I was on my way to my birthday dinner when I was doing my eyeliner in the car and I accidentally got some on my shirt...twice lol And it was light pink shirt at that. UGH!!! So we stopped at CVS and grabbed this little guy hoping for the best. Long story short, it didn't work. Not one part of the stain was gone and it actually spread and turned into a huge blob. This dreaded eyeliner actually got on a pair of my white shorts and it came out in the wash. For some reason, I've washed my shirt twice and it still hasn't came out. Ill upload picture of the shirt so you guys can see.
This is so cool! Always helpful! The size is also great! Easily fits in any bag or purse! Great Product from Tide! :)
Especially handy when with children!:)
Especially handy when with children!:)
This is amazing to keep in your purse or diaper bag you never know when a stain will happen and this little pen helps get rid of it when you can’t wash it right away. But be careful it can fade colors like black.
Tide to Go is great to keep in your purse. I seem to always drop something on me when I eat out and these will get it out. A great solution for a small spot!
Very good to have in your purse or backpack. Just be careful how you use it, wait can damage fabrics if pressed too hard.
Q & A
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
How well does this actually work?
Has this ever dried out on you?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos