3 varieties available
Tide to Go Instant Stain Remover
4.48 / 5 based on 1,144 Reviews
Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot.
Tide to Go is part of the Tide Laundry Detergent family of product
Dipropylene Glycol Butyl Ether,Hydrogen Peroxide,Sodium Alcohol Sulfate,Ethanol,Citric Acid Sodium Salt,Magnesium Sulfate,Lauramine Oxide,Trimethoxybenzoic Acid,Sodium Hydroxide,Fragrancesee more...
Top Questions See all 224 Q&A
Tide to Go Instant Stain Remover
- "Now this has to be my top things I keep in my purse it works great I always get stains on my shirt and I have the tide pen this is literally a life saver I am so thankful the makers of tide decided to make the tide to go pen it helps in my everyday life" in 18 reviews
- "this tide pen is a must have i carry one in my purse and childs diaper bag kids are so messy and i have my clumsy moments its great to have a pen that can save my clothes" in 15 reviews
- "It may not always take a stain out 100%, but it always makes it much less noticeable, which is fantastic when you don't have spare clothes with you and can't go home to change right away. " in 12 reviews
- "We take these tide to go pens everywhere you never know when your gonna need it especially with kiddos always runny around " in 10 reviews
- "This product has come in handy soooooo many times over the years and has saved many of my tops from (near) red wine disasters!" in 10 reviews
Review for: Mini, Mini, Tide To Go, Instant Stain Remover Pens, 3 ea more...
I love these pens. I feel confident carrying them around because they’re small and it work. They’re great for on the spot minor stains, and you see the small stains lift up after the application! Use it on your dress, shirt, pants, the ex S.O. you don’t like, this stuff works! I always have to keep one around me! It’s definitely in my essentials.
This product is absolutely amazing when you're on the go to remove stains. I had a stain in my PROM DRESS and almost has a heart attack but my mom put tide to go in my bag and it was able to get the coffee stain out
I love this product. I have used it before. I bought it at Target. It came in a three pack for $6. I used it today and it worked perfectly. I would buy it again.
This works like magic! I spilled something on my jeans and we didn't think we would get it out because we used the tide to go stick a day after it happened. but after we rubbed it on for a few minutes it was gone just like magic!
I always keep this in my purse in case of an emergency! So useful and such a good buy, I really like it for oops moments
Review for: Tide To Go, Instant Stain Remover Pens, 3 ea more...
I am very sad because I’ve not been able to find this pens in my local grocery stores and I miss them so much. They are perfect for on the go stains. Hate the smell though, smells like vomit. But I need them in my life again.
I have a baby and a husband who is always spilling things on himself so this comes in handy all the time! I don't have to worry about ketchup stains or mashed pea stains anymore. I highly recommend for anyone on the go, anyone who tends to be clumsy, and especially parents everywhere. I keep one in the diaper bag at all times.
Love the handiness of a convenient, travel size stain remover. My boyfriend always has one with him. Removes stains quickly and gets the job done.
I have one of these in my purse at all times- love it for when I’m at work or on the go, it is convenient if you are accident prone like me - a pat and you instantly look better and more polished - especially when wearing light colors
Q & A
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
How well does this actually work?
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Does this pen really remove stains ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos