BY TIDE #2 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Crystal T.
Worcester, MA
This is a life saver! I’m a bit of a klutz and tend to spill something on my outfits. I literally walk around with this in my shirt and as soon as I spill something I can whip it out and get rid of the stain immediately so I can enjoy my outfit for the rest of the day!
faye S.
Brampton , ON
Tide to go works well on tough stains. Once I removed a YEAR old stain that I got on my favourite dress when I went on vacation. I couldn't wear it for a year because the stain was right on the chest area but then I tried tide to go a year later, I tried it and it worked! It's also handy to just keep it in your purse for emergencies. I should've done that but lesson learned haha.
Mariela M.
Mega Parent Expert
I actually came across this product by accident. I spilled some juice on my white shirt and a friend I was with happen to have this product on them. My friend gave me the product to press on my shirt to remove the stain and it actually worked. The shirt did not look as if juice was spilled at all on it. Definitely will continue to use and recommend.
Justin L.
Felton, DE
Mega Parent Expert
This is the best it is so convienent because if you are going to a wedding and you have your suit on and your at a diner and you spill something on the you this is a breath of relief because it gets the stains off right away and you can find it pretty much anywhere and it's very cheap also i would recommend it to anyone and it met my expectations
Kait H.
Mega Parent Expert
Love this product and would recommend to all! Great price for the quality! Very practical!
gayathrie P.
Chennai
Mega Parent Expert
They smell awful - like bile - but they work! The stain may not go 100% away with just one application of the pen, but I've never had a stain stay after using the pen when out and about, then coming home and washing the stained clothes. I recently saved my favorite skirt (black and white) from some awful salsa stains with one of these pens - had to go out to buy one, since I forgot to replace my last one.
Sam B.
Toronto, ON
Started wearing white shirts for work at the restaurant about a year ago and immediately went out and purchased a 'Tide-To-go' stick to have on hand while at work.  The easiest way to make sure food stains don't set in to my crisp white shirts! Highly recommend!
Taylor T.
Long Beach, CA
Lifesaver of a product! I even bought these back in my Junior prom for the bathrooms and it was some people's favorite detail. I love the packaging, I never have had to deal with leaks. It could be a little more affordable but for the convenience it's worth it.
Kelly A.
Tallahassee, FL
Mega Parent Expert
This product has worked so well for me! Every time I have a small stain, I turn to my to go pen. It gets some stains out better than others but that is to be expected. It is affordable and does it's job well. Highly recommend keeping it in your purse or pocket for those small emergencies.
Shellby M.
Hinesville , GA
Mega Parent Expert
This is amazing to keep in your purse or diaper bag you never know when a stain will happen and this little pen helps get rid of it when you can’t wash it right away. But be careful it can fade colors like black.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?