BY TIDE #2 in Stain Remover

Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot.

Tide to Go is part of the Tide Laundry Detergent family of product

Dipropylene Glycol Butyl Ether,Hydrogen Peroxide,Sodium Alcohol Sulfate,Ethanol,Citric Acid Sodium Salt,Magnesium Sulfate,Lauramine Oxide,Trimethoxybenzoic Acid,Sodium Hydroxide,Fragrance

Amanda B.
Chaska, MN
It works okay. Good on small sports that are not red.
Jessica K.
Parma, OH
Works well on small stains, but the liquid stinks :(
Tiffany C.
Plano, TX
Doesn't work as good as it used to it seems. :(
Faye S.
Brampton, ON
Tide to go works well on tough stains. Once I removed a YEAR old stain that I got on my favourite dress when I went on vacation. I couldn't wear it for a year because the stain was right on the chest area but then I tried tide to go a year later, I tried it and it worked! It's also handy to just keep it in your purse for emergencies. I should've done that but lesson learned haha.
Robyn M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is such a lifesaving product! It's easy to store in your purse or car, and it's great for emergency grease or food stains. Isn't 100% effective on tough stains, but it does the job most of the time. Would recommend putting the stained clothing in the wash with a back up stain remover ASAP though, because sometimes it just fades the stain, but doesn't completely remove it.
Andrea K.
richmond hill, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is a great product to keep in your purse. I am a very clumsy eater who loves to wear whites and light colors.. so this is often a life saver.

My only con is that I tend to leave these in my purse and over a few months of no usage.. it dries up and is ready for the trash!
Kelsey H.
Rosthern, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I always keep one of these Tide Stain Removers in my bag with me everywhere I go. Im notorious for spilling liquids all over myself and my kids always seem to get dirty when we are out so this is an excellent stain remover when you need it. Its small the size of a pen, doesn't leak in your bag, and contains enough liquid in this pen that will last you a good 6 months if not longer. All you need too do press the pen on your stain, let it sit for a bit then put in your washer. It works perfectly for grease stains, grass stains and even wine. I have had zero issues with this product not working for me as it works every time I use it. No need too scrub or soak in the water. Just put in the washer and your good too go.

Only downside I can think of is they need them in bigger pen sizes as I can easily go through one of these during the first month of spring with the kids.

The price point is very good. I buy mine for 3.99$ at Walmart and will most defiently be buying again.
Chelsea L.
The Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover is something I always try to have on hand in my purse. It is so easy to whip out and get the majority of the stain out until you can actually get home and throw it in the washer. A life saver for sure! I would definitely recommend!
miya c.
This works like magic! I spilled something on my jeans and we didn't think we would get it out because we used the tide to go stick a day after it happened. but after we rubbed it on for a few minutes it was gone just like magic!
Megan P.
This product is useful when traveller or to keep at work. I always bring one with me when i am travelling. I find it works well if you are stuck. If im at home i prefer to use regular stain remover.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
BRONX, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?