What to Pack on Your Bachelorette Bash
Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover
4.46 / 5 based on 1,053 Reviews
Save the moment with the #1 instant stain remover.* Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot. (*Based on sales.)
· Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.
· Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.
· Tide to Go is not a pretreater.see more...
Top Questions See all 48 Q&A
- "Now this has to be my top things I keep in my purse it works great I always get stains on my shirt and I have the tide pen this is literally a life saver I am so thankful the makers of tide decided to make the tide to go pen it helps in my everyday life" in 18 reviews
- "this tide pen is a must have i carry one in my purse and childs diaper bag kids are so messy and i have my clumsy moments its great to have a pen that can save my clothes" in 15 reviews
- "It may not always take a stain out 100%, but it always makes it much less noticeable, which is fantastic when you don't have spare clothes with you and can't go home to change right away. " in 12 reviews
- "This product has come in handy soooooo many times over the years and has saved many of my tops from (near) red wine disasters!" in 10 reviews
- "We take these tide to go pens everywhere you never know when your gonna need it especially with kiddos always runny around " in 10 reviews
Honestly I ALWAYS have one of these little pens in my purse they come in handy when you least expect it. They don't really run out too quickly and they're small enough to just keep in your bag.
I really like how practical this little pen is. It really works, even on tough stains. A great product to keep in your purse on daily basis. Affordable and honestly a life saver!
These are amazing stain removers on the go. And every single person needs to carry this. The pros would be that it is easy to remove stains from the clothes and the only con would be that it might take some time to dry but still worth it
It's always in my bag. It works perfectly when I need but I only find #Tide product in Sam's Club in Brazil. It must be offered in other supermarket network up here.
Este invento es lo mejor del mundo. Personalmente soy una torpe y suelo mancharme con casi todo lo que como, pero esto llegó para hacer mi vida útil de verdad, es muy fácil de usar y quita muy rápido las manchas, de cualquier tipo. LO AMARAN! así que comprenlo.
This did not wow me. I feel like it kinda did nothing at all to be honest. Not worth buying or having on hand. I also felt like it dries out right away!
This stain remover is awesome! I love to always have it in my purse, it really does remove stains right away even difficult ones. Totally recommend it!
I wish it smelled better!! It does the job for basic stains but I really wish it worked better! I still carry it in my purse everywhere I go though.
Such a life saver to get stains out on the go! I always keep one of these in my purse just in case I or anyone around me gets a stain while out.
Q & A
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
How well does this actually work?
Has this ever dried out on you?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos