What to Pack on Your Bachelorette Bash
Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover
BY TIDE #1 in Stain Remover
4.46 / 5 based on 997 Reviews
Save the moment with the #1 instant stain remover.* Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot. (*Based on sales.)
· Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.
· Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.
· Tide to Go is not a pretreater.see more...
Top Questions See all 47 Q&A
- "Now this has to be my top things I keep in my purse it works great I always get stains on my shirt and I have the tide pen this is literally a life saver I am so thankful the makers of tide decided to make the tide to go pen it helps in my everyday life" in 18 reviews
- "this tide pen is a must have i carry one in my purse and childs diaper bag kids are so messy and i have my clumsy moments its great to have a pen that can save my clothes" in 15 reviews
- "It may not always take a stain out 100%, but it always makes it much less noticeable, which is fantastic when you don't have spare clothes with you and can't go home to change right away. " in 12 reviews
- "This product has come in handy soooooo many times over the years and has saved many of my tops from (near) red wine disasters!" in 10 reviews
- "We take these tide to go pens everywhere you never know when your gonna need it especially with kiddos always runny around " in 10 reviews
I always have one of these sticks in the car for on the go emergencies. With a toddler and a clumsy husband, we always need one of these close by and they work quite well!
Not a fan. Stinks and does not get the stain fully out, still leaves a mark from the stain remover liquid.
I love this product, i always have one in my purse. Its so easy to use it. It works well. A great olus when you are travelling.
Essential item in the gear bag of every martial artist!! Nothing is worse than getting ready to compete and noticing a stain on your white uniform!
Super good and helpful, especially when you work in a hospital and the blood is the order of day. is very easy to use and works very well, only you put it into the affected part and Buala! ready
I don't think i have survived a day without this handy pen! It slips right into my purse, its great on little, every-day kind of stains. I use it at college or work during the unforeseeable lunch-stains :D
Love this stuff! I leave one in my purse and works great when your on the go. Especially with a messy kid!
I keep it in my purse for those times that I need to get rid of a mark on my clothes. I have found that it takes out the stains of almost everything on anything. The only thing that I found it had the hardest time removing was blood.
I went to a high school where we wore white shirts as part of our uniform. White shirts and lunch in a large cafeteria do NOT go well together. Tide to Go has saved many shirts from the garbage bin and I love Tide for that!
I have two small children. This pen has saved a few outfits over the years. I always keep one in my purse & the kids' baby bag.
Q & A
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
How well does this actually work?
Has this ever dried out on you?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos