What to Pack on Your Bachelorette Bash
Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover
4.46 / 5 based on 1,053 Reviews
Save the moment with the #1 instant stain remover.* Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot. (*Based on sales.)
· Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.
· Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.
· Tide to Go is not a pretreater.see more...
Top Questions See all 48 Q&A
- "Now this has to be my top things I keep in my purse it works great I always get stains on my shirt and I have the tide pen this is literally a life saver I am so thankful the makers of tide decided to make the tide to go pen it helps in my everyday life" in 18 reviews
- "this tide pen is a must have i carry one in my purse and childs diaper bag kids are so messy and i have my clumsy moments its great to have a pen that can save my clothes" in 15 reviews
- "It may not always take a stain out 100%, but it always makes it much less noticeable, which is fantastic when you don't have spare clothes with you and can't go home to change right away. " in 12 reviews
- "This product has come in handy soooooo many times over the years and has saved many of my tops from (near) red wine disasters!" in 10 reviews
- "We take these tide to go pens everywhere you never know when your gonna need it especially with kiddos always runny around " in 10 reviews
If like me you are a clutz and a messy eater you need this in your life! Honestly if I didn't keep a tube of tide 2 go in my purse over half my wardrobe would be ruined. Such a great thing for when out on the go. If used immediately whatever mishap you have won't stain your clothes. I dropped cofffee on my white sweater used this and it was gone!
It might not completely be the fault of the product, but the tide stick to go failed to remove a lipstick stain from my dress. I applied the solution within minutes of the stain occurring. Even after running it through the wash after applying the tide stain remover, the stain remained. In the end, the stain was removed using dish detergent. It works okay for food stains though.
OMG!... This has become my favorite item in my purse. I'm really clumsy and usually have little accidents with ink or food. The other day a glass of wine fell on my husband shoes and this was the best thing for it and immediately the wine stain was removed. If you have kids or you are clumsy like me yo should definitely buy this stain remover
This thing really works, we are eating out and my daughter eat so messy and she spills chocolate milk in her shirt and this tide to go stain remover save the day! I love it, the packaging is great, it is like a pen so it doesn't take that much space inside my purse. I would recommend to all moms out there with little one.
I really like Tide as a detergent and stain remover in general and these pens are great to have around for small inconvenient stains. It doesn't work as great as the commercials make it seem but it's definitely nice to have with you in your purse just in case. It works pretty well and I would recommend it.
I got a son! So this it's perfect when you go out and have to respond quick for a stain, but if you don't have kids, it's perfect too! With a lipstick or a drop of wine! Just a fast way to remove and the best of it! Fit in you hand! I just have one on my diaper bag and another on my purse
If you are anything like me and can't go without dropping food on yourself this needs to be in your purse!! This way you do not have to sit embarrassed at a restaurant with a giant stain on your shirt or pants.
I loved the concept and being someone who stains his clothes alllll the time this proved to be useful. However, don't count on it to remove really yucky or tough stains or even remove stains for good. You'll need to wash the stain off as soon as youre home
I tried this item a couple of year ago and it was aweful for most stains! It even made a bigger stain on my dark clothes, like I had put bleach on it! It worked okay on pale clothes but not on dark clothes
Q & A
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
How well does this actually work?
Has this ever dried out on you?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos