BY TIDE #1 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Annie Y.
Annie Y.
Vaughan, ON
This stain remover works as long you read the instructions on how to use it! It works effectively on various stains (granted, they are not big stains).
Skye D.
Skye D.
Toronto, ON
I find this product to just be okay. While it does get out many stains, it mostly works on very subtle and small ones. I also find it sometimes leaves a mark on my clothes where a stain used to be. So this product is great for certain stains, but is not ideal for every scenario where you get a stain on your clothes. However, at an affordable price I will likely continue to purchase it and carry it with me for when it comes in handy.
Morgan G.
Morgan G.
Russellville, AL
Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover is a must have for busy moms on the go! It is so much easier than constantly trying to chase your little one down to wipe up a stain that you can easily tackle later with this pen. :)
alicia f.
alicia f.
riverview, New Brunswick
I have one of these tide sticks in every one of my vehicles also keep one in the purse I have been using lately. Being a mom I seem to be getting little stains all the time on my white shirts, so having one of these kicking around are perfect for my white shoes and any other white clothing I have
Ayesha I.
Ayesha I.
Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
This is so cool! Always helpful! The size is also great! Easily fits in any bag or purse! Great Product from Tide! :)
Especially handy when with children!:)
LauriMay S.
LauriMay S.
Laterrière , Qc
I love keeping one of these bad boys in my purse at all time! Once i removed a full coke stain just with this wonderful tool.
Linda T.
Linda T.
North York, Ontario
This stick works great on fresh stains, however i do find that the cap sometimes comes off in my bag and then dries completely :(
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Lancaster, Ohio
Great for servers and waitresses any stains can be removed especially from white shirts also great for moms with kids that like to make messes no more stained up clothes!!
Jordyn H.
Jordyn H.
Dartmouth, NS
I always have one of these sticks in the car for on the go emergencies. With a toddler and a clumsy husband, we always need one of these close by and they work quite well!
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Not a fan. Stinks and does not get the stain fully out, still leaves a mark from the stain remover liquid.
Erika W.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Johanna W.
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?