BY TIDE #1 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Melissa P.
Melissa P.
I keep one of these in my purse at all times - it really does work to get stains out!
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Digby, NS
This actually works perfectly. On any kind of stain. On any type of clothing, even carpets!! This is a must have. Honestly.
Diane M.
Diane M.
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
I always carry a Tide Pen. I haven't seen the mini's but would buy them for travelling! They have come in very handy.
Marla H.
Marla H.
Thunder Bay, ON
Tide to go is amazing. I don't know a mother ho does t keep one in her purse or diaper bag!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Halifax, NS
You know… I really don't think that this product deserves the credit that gets. I find it does a poor job of removing any stains and in fact just spreads it around my fabric.
Paria M.
Paria M.
LIFESAVER. im generally a clumsy person and like ALOT of coffee. so you can only imagine how my day goes... definetly works as promised, always test a small patch on darker colors that my bleed, just to be safe. the two-pack is def better value, one in the car one in the purse!
Erin A.
Erin A.
Surrey
Love this product. Keep one in my purse for unexpected stains. Works well. Would recommend and repurchase. Saves your clothes. Somewhat expensive for what you get.
Laurence S.
Laurence S.
St-Lazare, Qc
I need to get one in my bag asap. I'm the type of person that always stain themselves when I wear a white t-shirt it is always the worse. This is so praticul and easy to use. The only thing i don't like is the scent. It smells so bad.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Moncton, CT
Mega Parent Expert
A great product to have on the go! In your purse, car, bag, bathroom, at your desk or all of the above. Great for small stains; not big ones though. And not if they're too dark or you don't treat it instantly. I also wish there was more product in these too, for $6 you don't get a whole lot...
Rebecca p.
Rebecca p.
Colchester, NS
This is such a great thing to carry around, it wonderful. If your like me clumsy as can be. This will save your life, it make getting stains so easy to get out and super fast.
Erika W.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Johanna W.
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?