Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover
4.47 / 5 based on 1,061 Reviews
Save the moment with the #1 instant stain remover.* Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot. (*Based on sales.)
· Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.
· Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.
· Tide to Go is not a pretreater.see more...
Top Questions See all 49 Q&A
- "Now this has to be my top things I keep in my purse it works great I always get stains on my shirt and I have the tide pen this is literally a life saver I am so thankful the makers of tide decided to make the tide to go pen it helps in my everyday life" in 18 reviews
- "this tide pen is a must have i carry one in my purse and childs diaper bag kids are so messy and i have my clumsy moments its great to have a pen that can save my clothes" in 15 reviews
- "It may not always take a stain out 100%, but it always makes it much less noticeable, which is fantastic when you don't have spare clothes with you and can't go home to change right away. " in 12 reviews
- "This product has come in handy soooooo many times over the years and has saved many of my tops from (near) red wine disasters!" in 10 reviews
- "We take these tide to go pens everywhere you never know when your gonna need it especially with kiddos always runny around " in 10 reviews
I always carry one in my purse! I have kids too so it gets LOTS of use!
It does help with most stains but it leaves your clothes all wet.
I didn't love this. It didn't seem to do the job all that well...
Works only on small not that deep stains. wouldn't buy again
It works on small stains but it does leave your cloths wet
Works well on small stains, but the liquid stinks :(
It works okay. Good on small sports that are not red.
Doesn't work as good as it used to it seems. :(
Tide to go works well on tough stains. Once I removed a YEAR old stain that I got on my favourite dress when I went on vacation. I couldn't wear it for a year because the stain was right on the chest area but then I tried tide to go a year later, I tried it and it worked! It's also handy to just keep it in your purse for emergencies. I should've done that but lesson learned haha.
They smell awful - like bile - but they work! The stain may not go 100% away with just one application of the pen, but I've never had a stain stay after using the pen when out and about, then coming home and washing the stained clothes. I recently saved my favorite skirt (black and white) from some awful salsa stains with one of these pens - had to go out to buy one, since I forgot to replace my last one.
Q & A
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
How well does this actually work?
Has this ever dried out on you?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos