What to Pack on Your Bachelorette Bash
Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover
4.46 / 5 based on 1,053 Reviews
Save the moment with the #1 instant stain remover.* Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot. (*Based on sales.)
· Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.
· Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.
· Tide to Go is not a pretreater.see more...
Top Questions See all 48 Q&A
- "Now this has to be my top things I keep in my purse it works great I always get stains on my shirt and I have the tide pen this is literally a life saver I am so thankful the makers of tide decided to make the tide to go pen it helps in my everyday life" in 18 reviews
- "this tide pen is a must have i carry one in my purse and childs diaper bag kids are so messy and i have my clumsy moments its great to have a pen that can save my clothes" in 15 reviews
- "It may not always take a stain out 100%, but it always makes it much less noticeable, which is fantastic when you don't have spare clothes with you and can't go home to change right away. " in 12 reviews
- "This product has come in handy soooooo many times over the years and has saved many of my tops from (near) red wine disasters!" in 10 reviews
- "We take these tide to go pens everywhere you never know when your gonna need it especially with kiddos always runny around " in 10 reviews
Ive bought this before and it didn't really work on my stains, but at the same time I wasn't really sure on how to use it
I love this because I always get a stain on my shirt so it helps me a lot when I am out I can just take it out and use it because its small and easy to take with you.
I received this product in my VowVoxBox. I accidentally spilled Benefit's Posie Tint on one of my favorite t-shirts yesterday. I didn't think ANYTHING would be able to save the shirt, but decided to give this pen a chance anyway. Almost immediately after using the pen, the stain started to fade. However, after I washed and dried it, I noticed that the pen not only took the stain out of my shirt, but it also took the coloring out. I am extremely upset and would not recommend this product to anyone. Save your money and sanity and buy something else.
I received the Tide To Go Pen in my Influenster Vow Vox Box. I was really excited to receive it, as I had recently purchased one for my sister, and our dog took it. I tried it out on a chilled vanilla coffee stain, and it did break up the stain, but I think I still need to rinse and wash it rather quickly. Bottom line, it works, but unless I'm out of the house, I can't see it coming in handy.
I just received Tide To Go complimentary free from Influenster and I love it!! I filmed a Vine video to check it out and I was so pleased with the results. I was amazed at how easily it is to use and how quickly it works! I love it! Plus it's small enough to fit in my purse!
I love Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover. When I travel I always have one with me to clean up any spots or stains I may get on my clothes. The size makes it so convenient to take in your purse or bag.
I got this product complimentary from influenster for testing purposes and it's always in my pure now! It actually works and is great if you have a messy kid like I do! I Reccomend it
I have loved this product ever since it came out. I received this complimentary from influenster and it reminded me how useful it is! I keep it in my bag for everyday messes. It works really well, takes away almost any stain instantly! Who ever invented this deserves an award. I need to stock up!
I got this baby in my VowVoxBox and it immediately went into my purse. I love carrying these things with me for when I get in a jam, especially being in the summer time when I typically where light colored clothing. It keeps my mind at ease knowing I have this on hand.
I love the concept of this product, but it doesn't work as well as I think it should. I've used it to get all kinds of stains out, but it doesn't take them out completely. It fades them a bit, but I wish it would make them less noticeable.
Q & A
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
How well does this actually work?
Has this ever dried out on you?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos