3 varieties available
Tide to Go Instant Stain Remover
4.47 / 5 based on 1,076 Reviews
Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot.
Tide to Go is part of the Tide Laundry Detergent family of product
Dipropylene Glycol Butyl Ether,Hydrogen Peroxide,Sodium Alcohol Sulfate,Ethanol,Citric Acid Sodium Salt,Magnesium Sulfate,Lauramine Oxide,Trimethoxybenzoic Acid,Sodium Hydroxide,Fragrancesee more...
Top Questions See all 50 Q&A
- "Now this has to be my top things I keep in my purse it works great I always get stains on my shirt and I have the tide pen this is literally a life saver I am so thankful the makers of tide decided to make the tide to go pen it helps in my everyday life" in 18 reviews
- "this tide pen is a must have i carry one in my purse and childs diaper bag kids are so messy and i have my clumsy moments its great to have a pen that can save my clothes" in 15 reviews
- "It may not always take a stain out 100%, but it always makes it much less noticeable, which is fantastic when you don't have spare clothes with you and can't go home to change right away. " in 12 reviews
- "We take these tide to go pens everywhere you never know when your gonna need it especially with kiddos always runny around " in 10 reviews
- "This product has come in handy soooooo many times over the years and has saved many of my tops from (near) red wine disasters!" in 10 reviews
Perfect for my white coat at work! it takes all the lipstick and foundation stains away!
This is a lifesaver. It is one of those items that you should always keep in your purse!
My absolute life savor for a messy eater like me. Easy to tote with you and easy to use
These work GREAT. Love having this in my purse in case of emergencies. Highly recommend!!
I carry one of these with me everywhere I go always comes in handy with my clumsy self
This pen is a life saver! its small which can fit in your bag and it works really well
Always handy to have these stashe'd away to help clean up little spills here and there.
Q & A
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
How well does this actually work?
Has this ever dried out on you?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos