BY TIDE #1 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Mountain Home, ID
This is a must have product. When i wear white i always spill and these have saved my shirts. They work good on kids clothes too.
Vanessa K.
Vanessa K.
Edmonton
This is a great item to keep in a purse for instant stain removal. It is usually effective. The only con is that I feel like I want to rinse the fabric for best results. But other than having a magic wand or rewind button, this is the next best thing. Considering the resonance price and convenient size, you can't go wrong.
Zara R.
Zara R.
Not as useful as i thought it was going to be. However, in times of need this product has helped me out. It dispenses small amounts of a light detergent that you then have to wash out. I'd much rather toss the clothing into the washing machine than deal with tedious stains myself.
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
These instant stain removers are awesome! They work super well on almost everything! They are super great for travelling or even to just have in easy reach before heading out. I highly recommend this product, it's a life necessity!
Yang Z.
Yang Z.
I'm attracted to stains so I have to always keep one of these around. They work really well for travel and are so convenient to use, especially if you need to get something out and can't wait until you get home.
Staci R.
Staci R.
Dryden
If you are anything like me and can't go without dropping food on yourself this needs to be in your purse!! This way you do not have to sit embarrassed at a restaurant with a giant stain on your shirt or pants.
Megan P.
Megan P.
Toronto, ON
Literally the best thing ever for jobs where you get dirty. Waitressing, being an ECE, anything. It's awesome and saves your clothes and fits in your purse. I wish it was a touch bigger though
Monica P.
Monica P.
I cannot leave the house without this as I am clumsy and always manage to drop food onmyself of get a stain and this has been a life saver so I don't look silly walking around with a stain
Shawna K.
Shawna K.
Vernon, BC
Buy them all - and keep them everywhere!! Ever since these pens came out, my clothes are cleaner! I can actually make it through the day without changing (and I have kids)!!
Barbara D.
Barbara D.
I never go on vacation without a couple of these pens. These are invaluable when a spot appears on your clothing. Easy to carry with you wherever you go plus easy to use.
Erika W.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Johanna W.
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?