BY TIDE #2 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Jessica L.
Lewis Center, OH
A little skeptical at first, but work with most new stains. Very small and easy to carry, only drawback is that you can only use it 2-3 times.
Nancy Z.
Dayt Bch Sh, FL
Tide To Go works great at getting out little mishaps on your clothes while still wearing them. These minis are awesome because they fit in even the smallest purses!
Maddie R.
San Jose, CA
I was skeptical about a marker getting of stain but it really does work !! I get spaghetti sauce on my shirts and BBQ sauce sometimes and it literally takes it off ! And it's on the go , you can just carry in your purse
francheska s.
Sylmar, CA
These tied stain remover pens are very easy to use and make stains come out so quick also love using it keeps my close my fresh and clean
Mallory D.
Columbia, SC
Tide to go is by far the most important thing to carry in my purse. It instantly removes stains, albeit getting you slightly wet in the process but it's Magnificent.
Maggie S.
I love keeping these at work in my desk, in my purse at home, in the car. They are a lifesaver!
Joe U.
Jersey City, NJ
This product is a lifesaver! I keep one in my desk and significant other keeps one in her purse at all times. It's perfect for emergencies and works very quickly. They are so affordable, that people of all ages should have one. I always recommend to parents sending their children away to college.
Shelby B.
Helena, AL
I've found that these Tide To Go pens just don't work that well. In a pinch, it's better than just leaving a stain on your shirt, but it doesn't do much to get rid of the stain. All I can really tell is that it dilutes it a little bit. Plus these things are pricey, and they aren't that helpful. I bought these once and I have not repurchased.
Kendra s.
Tacoma, WA
This is awesome if you are a messy person like myself. Gets sudden stains very well
Courtney D.
Harrison Twp, MI
This works quite well. I carry it in my purse on the go so I always have access to it. It's nice because it fits in small places so it can be taken outside of the home.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?