BY TIDE #1 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
Valencia
Mega Parent Expert
Este invento es lo mejor del mundo. Personalmente soy una torpe y suelo mancharme con casi todo lo que como, pero esto llegó para hacer mi vida útil de verdad, es muy fácil de usar y quita muy rápido las manchas, de cualquier tipo. LO AMARAN! así que comprenlo.
Alicia A.
Alicia A.
Xalapa
I have never tried this product but, I have friends who have it, it's incredibly useful. I study medicine and I can assure that if this were sold in my country, I would buy it without hesitation.
Holly D.
Holly D.
Vancouver , BC
Honestly I ALWAYS have one of these little pens in my purse they come in handy when you least expect it. They don't really run out too quickly and they're small enough to just keep in your bag.
Carolina K.
Carolina K.
Fort Saskatchewan
I really like how practical this little pen is. It really works, even on tough stains. A great product to keep in your purse on daily basis. Affordable and honestly a life saver!
Adeeba S.
Adeeba S.
dubai
These are amazing stain removers on the go. And every single person needs to carry this. The pros would be that it is easy to remove stains from the clothes and the only con would be that it might take some time to dry but still worth it
Zuleica N.
Zuleica N.
suzano
It's always in my bag. It works perfectly when I need but I only find #Tide product in Sam's Club in Brazil. It must be offered in other supermarket network up here.
Allison D.
Allison D.
Edmonton, AB
Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover does a great job of getting the stain out. The only problem is that it leaves a weird outline where you use the pen.
Julia S.
Julia S.
Edmonton, AB
Mega Parent Expert
This did not wow me. I feel like it kinda did nothing at all to be honest. Not worth buying or having on hand. I also felt like it dries out right away!
Deepshikha S.
Deepshikha S.
Kanpur,UP
I just looooooved it.. Its just awsm guys just use it and walhaa love itttt.
Wherever i spoil my clothes i just trust on this product.
dangelis a.
dangelis a.
Glew
Mega Parent Expert
Remuebe perfectamente las manchas de la ropa sin dañarlad ni estropearlas es muy buena para aquellas manchas imposibles de quitar
Erika W.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Johanna W.
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?