What to Pack on Your Bachelorette Bash
Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover
BY TIDE #1 in Stain Remover
4.46 / 5 based on 1,036 Reviews
Save the moment with the #1 instant stain remover.* Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot. (*Based on sales.)
· Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.
· Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.
· Tide to Go is not a pretreater.see more...
Top Questions See all 48 Q&A
- "Now this has to be my top things I keep in my purse it works great I always get stains on my shirt and I have the tide pen this is literally a life saver I am so thankful the makers of tide decided to make the tide to go pen it helps in my everyday life" in 18 reviews
- "this tide pen is a must have i carry one in my purse and childs diaper bag kids are so messy and i have my clumsy moments its great to have a pen that can save my clothes" in 15 reviews
- "It may not always take a stain out 100%, but it always makes it much less noticeable, which is fantastic when you don't have spare clothes with you and can't go home to change right away. " in 12 reviews
- "This product has come in handy soooooo many times over the years and has saved many of my tops from (near) red wine disasters!" in 10 reviews
- "We take these tide to go pens everywhere you never know when your gonna need it especially with kiddos always runny around " in 10 reviews
I have to have one of these in my purse at all times. They do dry out pretty quickly. I like to use this for only small stains or pretreating before I can get home
Lifesaver for nannies and moms alike! ...I use it sometimes for me too, not just the kids!
This thing is great for a quick fix if you get something on you while you are out. Usually works well.
These are super handy. I used to carry one in my purse in a plastic bag in case it leaked, but I've never had a problem. I don't often need them for myself, but my husband is constantly ruining clothes before I have a chance to start stain fighting.
This is awesome for getting a small stain in a pinch. It won't ever replace a good scrub and washing but I always keep one in my purse for emergencies!
Great for travel or at work, etc. The tip seems to dry out, but you just have to push the tip to get it saturated again. As far as the cleaning ability, I would give it a B+ as it works well for what it is supposed to do (you're not going to be cleaning huge messes with this little guy!). I've removed light pen marks on clothing, coffee dribbles, things of that nature.
It does not always take out the stain. It is great that it is portable and you can take it everywhere but it only lifts so many stains.
I carry this stain remover with me at all times! As a mother I get the grosses stains on me all day long. I hate looking all gross, Tide To Go remover works great on any stain! I also use it on my kid clothes when there is food stains and I worked!
This was so handy when I went on a trip! I could just "tide" it out! Great product from Tide!
You don't need them as much as you think you do. I seem to always forget mine when I need it.
Q & A
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
How well does this actually work?
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Has this ever dried out on you?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos