BY TIDE #1 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Leann O.
Leann O.
Souris
It works, but after the first use, the pen smells like vomit. I don't recommend it. Use soap and water, in the bathroom-- the old fashion way
Susan-Grace E.
Susan-Grace E.
This is so helpful. I can get really messy at times and to have this by my side is just amazing. It is a love saver a must have necessity.
Flo O.
Flo O.
This pen is amazing any time is spill something I whip this out of my bag it is so effective and gets rid of he potential stain easily
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Selkirk manitoba, MB
Perfect for on the go with kids! They're messy eaters but with tide 2 go you don't have to worry at all!
Andrea ..
Andrea ..
Mississauga, ON
Tide to go is a life saver! I always have one with me and it has saved me countless times!
Laura P.
Laura P.
Soledad de Graciano Sanchez, San Luis Potosí
This is a must have on your purse product! I keep it on my emergency kit all the time!
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Rosthern, CA
Mega Parent Expert
I always keep one of these Tide Stain Removers in my bag with me everywhere I go. Im notorious for spilling liquids all over myself and my kids always seem to get dirty when we are out so this is an excellent stain remover when you need it. Its small the size of a pen, doesn't leak in your bag, and contains enough liquid in this pen that will last you a good 6 months if not longer. All you need too do press the pen on your stain, let it sit for a bit then put in your washer. It works perfectly for grease stains, grass stains and even wine. I have had zero issues with this product not working for me as it works every time I use it. No need too scrub or soak in the water. Just put in the washer and your good too go.

Only downside I can think of is they need them in bigger pen sizes as I can easily go through one of these during the first month of spring with the kids.

The price point is very good. I buy mine for 3.99$ at Walmart and will most defiently be buying again.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Jacksonville, FL
It might not completely be the fault of the product, but the tide stick to go failed to remove a lipstick stain from my dress. I applied the solution within minutes of the stain occurring. Even after running it through the wash after applying the tide stain remover, the stain remained. In the end, the stain was removed using dish detergent. It works okay for food stains though.
Nurys C.
Nurys C.
OMG!... This has become my favorite item in my purse. I'm really clumsy and usually have little accidents with ink or food. The other day a glass of wine fell on my husband shoes and this was the best thing for it and immediately the wine stain was removed. If you have kids or you are clumsy like me yo should definitely buy this stain remover
Ella V.
Ella V.
This thing really works, we are eating out and my daughter eat so messy and she spills chocolate milk in her shirt and this tide to go stain remover save the day! I love it, the packaging is great, it is like a pen so it doesn't take that much space inside my purse. I would recommend to all moms out there with little one.
Erika W.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Johanna W.
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?