What to Pack on Your Bachelorette Bash
Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover
BY TIDE #1 in Stain Remover
4.46 / 5 based on 1,036 Reviews
Save the moment with the #1 instant stain remover.* Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot. (*Based on sales.)
· Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.
· Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.
· Tide to Go is not a pretreater.see more...
Top Questions See all 48 Q&A
- "Now this has to be my top things I keep in my purse it works great I always get stains on my shirt and I have the tide pen this is literally a life saver I am so thankful the makers of tide decided to make the tide to go pen it helps in my everyday life" in 18 reviews
- "this tide pen is a must have i carry one in my purse and childs diaper bag kids are so messy and i have my clumsy moments its great to have a pen that can save my clothes" in 15 reviews
- "It may not always take a stain out 100%, but it always makes it much less noticeable, which is fantastic when you don't have spare clothes with you and can't go home to change right away. " in 12 reviews
- "This product has come in handy soooooo many times over the years and has saved many of my tops from (near) red wine disasters!" in 10 reviews
- "We take these tide to go pens everywhere you never know when your gonna need it especially with kiddos always runny around " in 10 reviews
Recently got one in my #VowVoxBox from Influenster and i absolutely love it, my 6 month old spits more of her food on me than she eats, and my Tide To Go Pen always saves my white tees! <3 <3
Bought this at the grocery store this morning in a state of panic as I already got a stain on my shirt. Worked wonders!!! This is an ESSENTIAL purse must have. Saved a few of my boyfriends shirts as well over the years.
This is great for getting out stains but it leave soap mars on your clothes until you wash... Its really not all that great for making you look good... if your on your way to a meeting and drip ketchup on your blouse while eating in the car... you won't have ketchup stain but you will have a big old wet soap ring that dries a different shade than your blouse is...
I use to keep shout wipes in my purse, the individually packaged kind, but found that they dried out. The Tide To Go pen is great for cleaning up spills, drops, and stains on your clothes. I've used it to clean coffee drops, and salad dressing spots (after two applications, with a cloth behind it the stain). It's especially helpful if you're a professional who is slightly clumsy.
I received the TideToGo pen in my VowVoxBox from influenster and I love it. Having a 1yr old you get stains everyday I just get my pen an get them right out before they set in. It's always in my diaper bag.
Always keep this handy. One in my purse, another in my desk at work. You never know when you may need something like this!
As much as I love how small and portable it is, I have to say that not only did it no work, it made things worst. After using it the stain was not only still there, it was now bigger.
This pen is a life saver! its small which can fit in your bag and it works really well
This Tide To Go Pen is a lifesaver at work for any spills throughout the day. It also comes in handy on for pre-treating those tough stains on the boyfriend's work shirts.
Great product. Definitely something you should keep in your purse on nights out!
Q & A
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
How well does this actually work?
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Has this ever dried out on you?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos