What to Pack on Your Bachelorette Bash
Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover
BY TIDE #1 in Stain Remover
4.46 / 5 based on 991 Reviews
Save the moment with the #1 instant stain remover.* Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot. (*Based on sales.)
· Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.
· Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.
· Tide to Go is not a pretreater.see more...
Top Questions See all 47 Q&A
- "Now this has to be my top things I keep in my purse it works great I always get stains on my shirt and I have the tide pen this is literally a life saver I am so thankful the makers of tide decided to make the tide to go pen it helps in my everyday life" in 18 reviews
- "this tide pen is a must have i carry one in my purse and childs diaper bag kids are so messy and i have my clumsy moments its great to have a pen that can save my clothes" in 15 reviews
- "It may not always take a stain out 100%, but it always makes it much less noticeable, which is fantastic when you don't have spare clothes with you and can't go home to change right away. " in 12 reviews
- "This product has come in handy soooooo many times over the years and has saved many of my tops from (near) red wine disasters!" in 10 reviews
- "We take these tide to go pens everywhere you never know when your gonna need it especially with kiddos always runny around " in 10 reviews
Love this when out with my kids at the park or out to eat and my boys get there clothes dirty I use it and it works good received it from ifluenster
I'd really recommend this product because its small and you just carry it in your purse especially if your are going out to eat and you make a mess that won't come off with soap and water. You can just pull out this pen and let it do its magic
I was shocked when I actually saw this worked.. I was at a restaurant with my cousin and I got cheesecake on my clothes, my cousin quickly stopped me from wiping it off and used that. When I got home and went to change, the spot was gone it worked. I keep this in my purse all the time now!!
This is a great item to keep in a purse for instant stain removal. It is usually effective. The only con is that I feel like I want to rinse the fabric for best results. But other than having a magic wand or rewind button, this is the next best thing. Considering the resonance price and convenient size, you can't go wrong.
Not as useful as i thought it was going to be. However, in times of need this product has helped me out. It dispenses small amounts of a light detergent that you then have to wash out. I'd much rather toss the clothing into the washing machine than deal with tedious stains myself.
These instant stain removers are awesome! They work super well on almost everything! They are super great for travelling or even to just have in easy reach before heading out. I highly recommend this product, it's a life necessity!
I'm attracted to stains so I have to always keep one of these around. They work really well for travel and are so convenient to use, especially if you need to get something out and can't wait until you get home.
If you are anything like me and can't go without dropping food on yourself this needs to be in your purse!! This way you do not have to sit embarrassed at a restaurant with a giant stain on your shirt or pants.
Literally the best thing ever for jobs where you get dirty. Waitressing, being an ECE, anything. It's awesome and saves your clothes and fits in your purse. I wish it was a touch bigger though
I cannot leave the house without this as I am clumsy and always manage to drop food onmyself of get a stain and this has been a life saver so I don't look silly walking around with a stain
Q & A
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
How well does this actually work?
Has this ever dried out on you?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos