What to Pack on Your Bachelorette Bash
Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover
BY TIDE #1 in Stain Remover
4.47 / 5 based on 1,025 Reviews
Save the moment with the #1 instant stain remover.* Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot. (*Based on sales.)
· Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.
· Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.
· Tide to Go is not a pretreater.see more...
Top Questions See all 47 Q&A
- "Now this has to be my top things I keep in my purse it works great I always get stains on my shirt and I have the tide pen this is literally a life saver I am so thankful the makers of tide decided to make the tide to go pen it helps in my everyday life" in 18 reviews
- "this tide pen is a must have i carry one in my purse and childs diaper bag kids are so messy and i have my clumsy moments its great to have a pen that can save my clothes" in 15 reviews
- "It may not always take a stain out 100%, but it always makes it much less noticeable, which is fantastic when you don't have spare clothes with you and can't go home to change right away. " in 12 reviews
- "This product has come in handy soooooo many times over the years and has saved many of my tops from (near) red wine disasters!" in 10 reviews
- "We take these tide to go pens everywhere you never know when your gonna need it especially with kiddos always runny around " in 10 reviews
Love this when out with my kids at the park or out to eat and my boys get there clothes dirty I use it and it works good received it from ifluenster
I'd really recommend this product because its small and you just carry it in your purse especially if your are going out to eat and you make a mess that won't come off with soap and water. You can just pull out this pen and let it do its magic
I was shocked when I actually saw this worked.. I was at a restaurant with my cousin and I got cheesecake on my clothes, my cousin quickly stopped me from wiping it off and used that. When I got home and went to change, the spot was gone it worked. I keep this in my purse all the time now!!
The one time i used it, it was a very small stain and it worked. However the cap slips on - it doesn't even snap - and has come off several times in my purse. The commercials are better than the product
I honestly love this product. I keep one in my purse just in case. Also, if a see a stain I rub some on the part and put the item to washer and it takes off the stain completely!
This stuff works pretty well. Its the perfect size to fit in your purse so you have it on hand at all times!
Such a lifesaver! I love having one in my bag or my car for those clumsy days when you spill something and cant put the item in the washer until the end of the day.
Not only does this help that this can fit in your small clutch but this pen is magic!!! I work in retail with expensive clothes and customers sometimes do not care too much about getting their makeup on things. I use this pen on everything to get all stains out even set stains. It's also very color friendly. you don't just have to use this on white clothing. This pen stays in my purse or back pocket it will save the day trust me!! this product was sent to me for testing purposes complimentary of influenster.
I have had these since college because I am a horrible clutz and I'm terrible at stain removal. I've used it on clothes, upholstered furniture, a Coach bag, shoes, if it has fabric I've tried it. The Tide pen has worked on everything but coffee. It does remove a fair amount of the coffee stain, but it won't get rid of it entirely. The other day I used it to remove some BBQ sauce from my toddler son's shirt and it worked perfectly. That's tomato based sauce coming off a light colored shirt with zero treatment other than the Tide pen several hours later after the spill. We buy these in 3 packs in our house!
Amazing! I keep one right in my backpack, one in my purse, and one at home, so if I need it its right there. I am amazed by how great it works
Q & A
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
How well does this actually work?
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Has this ever dried out on you?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos