What to Pack on Your Bachelorette Bash
Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover
BY TIDE #1 in Stain Remover
4.46 / 5 based on 1,036 Reviews
Save the moment with the #1 instant stain remover.* Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot. (*Based on sales.)
· Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.
· Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.
· Tide to Go is not a pretreater.see more...
Top Questions See all 48 Q&A
- "Now this has to be my top things I keep in my purse it works great I always get stains on my shirt and I have the tide pen this is literally a life saver I am so thankful the makers of tide decided to make the tide to go pen it helps in my everyday life" in 18 reviews
- "this tide pen is a must have i carry one in my purse and childs diaper bag kids are so messy and i have my clumsy moments its great to have a pen that can save my clothes" in 15 reviews
- "It may not always take a stain out 100%, but it always makes it much less noticeable, which is fantastic when you don't have spare clothes with you and can't go home to change right away. " in 12 reviews
- "This product has come in handy soooooo many times over the years and has saved many of my tops from (near) red wine disasters!" in 10 reviews
- "We take these tide to go pens everywhere you never know when your gonna need it especially with kiddos always runny around " in 10 reviews
This product works just as it should. I have used it a few times to get out stains. I just write over where the stain is and it disappears in no time.
So, I received this product for free from Influenster and immediately had to use it. My 3 Month old decided to grab my cup while I was trying to take a drink and I ended up spilling strawberry soda on my brand new white shirt. After a couple minutes my brain started to function and I realized that I had the pen so I used it... it got the strawberry right out. Needless to say, this mama is extremely happy. Tide to go saved my $40 shirt. I Definitely 100% recommend this to anyone that has kids.
I keep one at work and one in my car. Hubby keeps one in his truck. It works very well, even on greasy food stains and pen ink. This product has the benefit of being small and easy to take along.
Bought this when it first came out and threw it away later that week. this pen never worked for me! i tend to be a clutz with everything i came into contact with and this pen didn't help at all.
A life saver! It never fails, I always seem to spill coffee on myself or my dog jumps up on me just before I have to leave for work and don't have time to change. This pen really does work. If it doesn't remove the spot right away it will definitely make sure the spot comes out in the wash.
I received this from Influenster for testing purposes. Today my fiance got a little blood on his new Jordan shirt and I know it says it doesn't work great on blood but I.tried anyways, and voila gone!!! definitely a necessity, I will purchase more and keep in my 2 year olds diaper bag.
I bring my tide to go pen everywhere with me. It's pretty much the greatest thing ever created for clumsy, spill-prone individuals such as myself. I keep a pen in every purse and they even fit in my clutch purses!
This product works very well on many stains. I find it particularly helpful for stains like ketchup, coffee and fruit. It does not work well on grease stains. It does have a peculiar odor and irritates my skin if it comes in contact with skin. I always carry one with me on vacation.
This little thing, is a life saver! Being a mom, on the go... Also i had a interview once and spilled something on my pants literally right before. I got this pen out my purse. The stain was gone.
Okay so being a college student, camp counselor and baby'sitter I have loved the tide to go pen since day one! It works wonders when I don't have time to do laundry and need to make sure that my favorite shirt won't stain. It's perfect for spots left by by children on clothing and it even works on carpets! The only bad thing is I use it so much that they don't last too long. Thank goodness they aren't expensive! It smells great and it easy to take where ever you go. I highly recommend it!
Q & A
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
How well does this actually work?
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Has this ever dried out on you?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos