BY TIDE #2 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Amy O.
These are perfect for on the go stain removal. The only problem is that they often leave a water mark. The water mark washes out but until you can actually wash the water mark may remain there.
Pam M.
Paintsville, KY
I love my Tide to go pen. I keep one in my purse, my desk at work, and one in the glove compartment of my car. When someone gets a new stain on anything, I'm the first they seek out to borrow my pen.
Toya F.
Clinton Twp, MI
This is my MVP product! I carry it with me all the time. you never know when there will be a spill, a kid wiping there hand on clothes or just anything. lol they are so small I can fit them in any purse or bag. These have saved so many outfits!
Lindsay T.
Orchard Park, NY
Mega Parent Expert
Tide pens have helped me more than once. It helps to get most of the stain out until I get home and can really clean the garment. This size is perfect to throw in your purse, car, desk, etc.
Lindsay T.
Orchard Park, NY
Mega Parent Expert
I was recently in a wedding and managed to get something on my dress (of course!). Luckily we had a tide pen which helped to remove the mystery stain. It got most of the strain out but not all of it. I keep one of these in my car and in my desk at work. They have saved me more than once.
Maggie S.
If I didn't have the stain stick in my purse my life would be completely different. This has changed everything! I no longer have to worry if I still a little coffee or get messy at my lunch break.
KT K.
Works great on sudden messes. Fits nicely in my purse. Has saved my wardrobe multiple times.
Krystle C.
Manchester, NH
Works very well. Has saved some of my clothes a time or two! I would definitely recommend keeping it in your purse.
Aloura W.
Meridian, TX
This is such an awesome product thing to have on hand! It works great on a lot of different stains and it especially comes in handy if you have kids!
Gina J.
Mapleton, UT
This is a must have for your desk, car or purse! The mini size makes it easy to take with you or store wherever you need. The tide pen is a great option when you can't pre treat a stain and get it into the laundry.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?