BY TIDE #2 in Stain Remover

Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot.

Tide to Go is part of the Tide Laundry Detergent family of product

Dipropylene Glycol Butyl Ether,Hydrogen Peroxide,Sodium Alcohol Sulfate,Ethanol,Citric Acid Sodium Salt,Magnesium Sulfate,Lauramine Oxide,Trimethoxybenzoic Acid,Sodium Hydroxide,Fragrance

Morgan L.
Hilliard, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Tide to go sticks work remarkably well. I have gotten food and what not on my clothes multiple times and these really work to get the stain out. After using it, you do have a wet spot on your shirt for a little while so it's not an immediate fix. However, handy for taking to work, etc.
Marisa L.
I love these nifty pens. These are life savers! Especailly when your on the go and you spill or drop something that stains your shirt or pants and you didn't bring a extra outfit to change into. You just dab the pen onto the stain and in about 5 mintues after letting the spot you dabbed dry...VIOLA your staun is gone.These work 100% better than any pen! I carry one in my purse at all times.
April D.
Livingston, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this little pen. It is so handy to have as a mom with a career. I can't tell you how many times I have been getting my good-bye kiss from my baby and her spit up on my top or my toddler had dirt handprints all over pants but this pen saves me from having to change every time!!!
Amanda W.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm a total klutz and rarely go a day without her spilling coffee or food on myself. Enter tide to go. there's always one in the bottom of my bag and I use it to essentially pre-treat the stain. It for sure prevents the stain from setting in but it doesn't erase it then and there.
Hayley F.
I have used this for about a year now and it's helpful when I have it with me right when I get a stain, but if the stain has been there for a while it only lightens it rather than removing most of it.
Mallorie P.
Memphis, TN
Review for: Mini more...
I do not like this product. The pens don't flow very well and when they do they don't remove the stains. In fact, a huge ring was left that was more notice less than the original stain. Will not buy again
Jizelle R.
Seaside, CA
I have found this very handy when it comes to dates, church events and anything that has to do with kids playing. The issue is that it does not work all the time. It will work when it wants to and sometimes bleaches your clothes. They should work on the formula to make it better.
samantha h.
union
this is by far hands down the best thing that has came out when ur on the go and ur in a cute outfit and u get something on it and ur in a rush this is something everyone needs to carry around and its not expensive u get a lot of use out of it i would personally recommend it for anyone
Gabrysia H.
Hartford, CT
I love this little pen, I can bring it anywhere with me and it actually works. I had spilled salad dressing on my pants and had a medium sized stain. I pulled out my pen and literaly erased the stain!! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone on the go or even at home!
Jamie D.
Potosi, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is a must have in my purse at all times!  I also live on a farm, so I never know when a mud stain or something will show up on my nice clothes.  This is very effective and at only 3 dollars it's affordable.  I would recommend this to everyone to keep on hand!
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
BRONX, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?