What to Pack on Your Bachelorette Bash
Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover
4.46 / 5 based on 1,053 Reviews
Save the moment with the #1 instant stain remover.* Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot. (*Based on sales.)
· Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.
· Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.
· Tide to Go is not a pretreater.see more...
Top Questions See all 48 Q&A
- "Now this has to be my top things I keep in my purse it works great I always get stains on my shirt and I have the tide pen this is literally a life saver I am so thankful the makers of tide decided to make the tide to go pen it helps in my everyday life" in 18 reviews
- "this tide pen is a must have i carry one in my purse and childs diaper bag kids are so messy and i have my clumsy moments its great to have a pen that can save my clothes" in 15 reviews
- "It may not always take a stain out 100%, but it always makes it much less noticeable, which is fantastic when you don't have spare clothes with you and can't go home to change right away. " in 12 reviews
- "This product has come in handy soooooo many times over the years and has saved many of my tops from (near) red wine disasters!" in 10 reviews
- "We take these tide to go pens everywhere you never know when your gonna need it especially with kiddos always runny around " in 10 reviews
I keep this in my diaper bag. Have 2 young children that stain everything. It works wonderful. Never disappoints. Good bang for your buck! Highly affordable. I definitely recommend this product!
I carry a Tide stick with me everywhere. I work at a messy job and my husband isn't the neatest eater. The stick had saved many a shirt from staining. It's not perfect, it can't erase every stain but it does make it wash out much easier. A must have for anyone.
This item is a must have for me because I'm a really messy eater. This saved my white t-shirt from orange juice, but it did take a lot of scrubbing. I think it works great, but when I tried it for the first time I thought getting the stain out would be easier.
i would without a doubt recommend this product to anyone. this product has honestly been a life saver for getting rid of stains quickly a myriad of times. it is reasonably priced and a great quality item that i always purchase to make my clothes longlasting.
I got because I use colorful pens at work and I somehow always get pen marks on my shirt. I tried it after I got yet another set of pen marks, and I was able to get most of it out. It worked well enough to where I keep it in either my purse or work jacket.
I love this little stain remover. It works on everything and with so little effort. And at such a fantastic price. I never travel without one in my luggage. A simply fantastic product!
I love these! They fit in my purse and my desk at work for emergencies. I'm in staffing so I interview people everyday, and if I spill coffee I need a quick fix. This clears the stain right up!!
Anyone with kids should carry a pile of these wherever they go. These little miracle workers are absolutely amazing when it comes to erasing those unwanted little stains-to-be that us patents go through on a daily basis.
I do not leave home without them!
I do not leave home without them!
Let's just say I am a very messy person. I use this product all the time. In fact I have several of them. I have one in my house, one in my car, and one in my purse at all times! They work FANTASTICALLY. I get mine at my local Walmart for a fair price.
Everyone needs one of these. It works so well and does not damage colors of items it is used on. I have one in my apartment and one in my car. It even got dark hot cocoa out of a White uniform.
Q & A
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
How well does this actually work?
Has this ever dried out on you?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos