BY TIDE #1 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Lindsie K.
Lindsie K.
Narrowsburg, NY
I always have one with me in my purse. I have used it a handful of times and it has taken the stain out every single time. You also don't have to use a lot. Just a few weeks ago my mom's boyfriend was eating BBQ and he got some on his shirt. He was mad and said he would have to throw it out. Nope! I let him use my Tide pen and it came right out. He was amazed. Love it.
Lacee L.
Lacee L.
Gonzales , LA
Received complimentary of influenster☆
Where has this been all my life?? Wow this had already been a major life saver and I've only had in for 2 days!
Everyone should carry one!
I'm a mess my kids a mess
Thank you influenster for introducing me to this product
Kari S.
Kari S.
Salem, Or
Tide is by far the best spot treatment on the market. I am a big bargain shopper and usually feel like the cheaper brands work just as well. But I still buy Tide religiously. I tend to spill food, drip drinks, or just get some kind of stain on my clothes. I love having this in my purse to instantly treat it.
Jen M.
Jen M.
I keep this in my diaper bag for emergency stain removal! its good for pretreating a stain when you are out somewhere and have nothing else!
Alexis D.
Alexis D.
Cambridge, MN
I love the Tide To-Go Pens. No matter what I manage to spill on myself, they always make it better! While they do work wonders, they do not completely take the stain away, but they do get it to a point that looks a lot better until I can get the article of clothing in the wash.
Valerie L.
Valerie L.
Menifee, CA
This product is seriously something you should have on your persons at all time, in case of a coffee or food stain
Marisa W.
Marisa W.
Seriously these are a lifesaver! Buy them in packs of three and put them everywhere... in my car, purse, kitchen...so many places!!!
Lexine D.
Lexine D.
Sunnyside, NY
In terms of being on the go, this is amazing. It fits in my purse and its so quick and easy to use. I'm clumsy and I swear this pen forever saves my life.
Karen S.
Karen S.
Hackensack, NJ
I always have one of these babies in my purse, I have one at my desk and if it didn't dry out from the heat I would keep one in my car also. Gets out just about anything I've gotten on my bf's clothes so far! (men are such slobs!)
Valli G.
Valli G.
My absolute life savor for a messy eater like me. Easy to tote with you and easy to use
Erika W.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Johanna W.
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?