3 varieties available
Tide to Go Instant Stain Remover
4.48 / 5 based on 1,137 Reviews
Buy now on Rite Aid
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot.
Tide to Go is part of the Tide Laundry Detergent family of product
Dipropylene Glycol Butyl Ether,Hydrogen Peroxide,Sodium Alcohol Sulfate,Ethanol,Citric Acid Sodium Salt,Magnesium Sulfate,Lauramine Oxide,Trimethoxybenzoic Acid,Sodium Hydroxide,Fragrancesee more...
Top Questions See all 223 Q&A
- "Now this has to be my top things I keep in my purse it works great I always get stains on my shirt and I have the tide pen this is literally a life saver I am so thankful the makers of tide decided to make the tide to go pen it helps in my everyday life" in 18 reviews
- "this tide pen is a must have i carry one in my purse and childs diaper bag kids are so messy and i have my clumsy moments its great to have a pen that can save my clothes" in 15 reviews
- "It may not always take a stain out 100%, but it always makes it much less noticeable, which is fantastic when you don't have spare clothes with you and can't go home to change right away. " in 12 reviews
- "We take these tide to go pens everywhere you never know when your gonna need it especially with kiddos always runny around " in 10 reviews
- "This product has come in handy soooooo many times over the years and has saved many of my tops from (near) red wine disasters!" in 10 reviews
If not used right away it won't help out with the stain . Keep it with you so u can use it when the stain occurs
These are fantastic! I use them whenever I get a stain and they really work. I have one in my purse at all times.
These are so handy to have! I keep one in my purse and one in my cosmetic bag for when my husband and I travel!
I don't think this is really so much a "stain remover" as it is does just put detergent on it and call it a day.
This didn't work. The stains weren't completely gone. This is false advertisement. For the price it should work.
I always keep one of these in my purse and an extra one at work in my desk. Has saved my clothes countless times.
Must have product! I keep this with me all the time! I am clumsy and this thing comes in handy and really works!
This comes in super handy when you are out and about and drop something on your clothes. I keep one in my bag!!!!
As a person always on the go, this is my go to item. Works on anything, doesn't create mess, and fits in any bag.
Total life saver! Or at least clothing saver! Must have for parents on the go or people who are just a bit clumsy
Q & A
Does it remove self tanning stains?
How long does one tube last for?
Is there any other place where i can find it cheaper
Has anyone else had an older pen go bad? I have one and the smell of it could knock you out. Smells like rotten cheese.
Is this product like bleach? I've always wanted one but scared to use it.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos