What to Pack on Your Bachelorette Bash
Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover
BY TIDE #1 in Stain Remover
4.46 / 5 based on 1,036 Reviews
Save the moment with the #1 instant stain remover.* Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot. (*Based on sales.)
· Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.
· Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.
· Tide to Go is not a pretreater.see more...
Top Questions See all 48 Q&A
- "Now this has to be my top things I keep in my purse it works great I always get stains on my shirt and I have the tide pen this is literally a life saver I am so thankful the makers of tide decided to make the tide to go pen it helps in my everyday life" in 18 reviews
- "this tide pen is a must have i carry one in my purse and childs diaper bag kids are so messy and i have my clumsy moments its great to have a pen that can save my clothes" in 15 reviews
- "It may not always take a stain out 100%, but it always makes it much less noticeable, which is fantastic when you don't have spare clothes with you and can't go home to change right away. " in 12 reviews
- "This product has come in handy soooooo many times over the years and has saved many of my tops from (near) red wine disasters!" in 10 reviews
- "We take these tide to go pens everywhere you never know when your gonna need it especially with kiddos always runny around " in 10 reviews
I received this product in the vowvoxbox this past week and i must say I'm not that impressed with the product. i tried it out by putting a stain on an old shirt and it actually made the stain worse even after washing the garment. Over all not very excited about the product.
This works "okay". It doesn't remove the stain but it does fade it and possibly prevent permanent staining. Its a good solution if you don't have access to wash for a while.
I didn't think it would work when i first brought it, but it really works i keep one with me everywhere i go now. it is truly a lifesaver.
These little guys are a lifesaver! The applicator is a little weird because you have to push down with it kind of hard sometimes( so be careful with sweaters or thinner materials) but they really do work. They also come in an even smaller travel size so you can fit it in your pocket if you aren't carrying a bag.
As far as I remember, with the few times I've used it, it never works. I just don't care for it.
This DOES WORK. there are few things it does not remove such as blood. I wish it did. worth the price. I have one in my emergency kit in my car.
I like to keep these little things in my purse and car. They work great on stains and are handy to have.
Im notorious for getting stains on white shirts. This pens a life saver. It manage to get blood off of my exs carpet when his dog ripped its nail on their carpet.
I am really starting to notice this isn't as effective as I initially thought it would be. I am giving this 2 stars for the ineffectiveness.. but it is convenient to carry around!
A necessity. Kids, moms, teens, students and teachers should all have these. I still think its funny that coming back from class my senior year, a kid would always ask to borrow our teacher's. She was more than happy to share, and it was always nice to not have to worry about a stain all day. Wish they were cheaper though- I'd stock up!
Q & A
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
How well does this actually work?
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Has this ever dried out on you?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos