BY TIDE #2 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Michelinne C.

This product was sent to me complimentary from Influenster to test and review. All of my reviews are from my own experience and are completely 100% honest.

I’ve always wanted this product, but I’ve always been iffy about how well it works so I was really excited that they included this in the box. I love that this is portable and you can take this with you anywhere you go. My daughter makes a mess of things whenever we’re out, so this is great to have in your purse! I had a stain on my comforter from my daughter writing on it with a dry erase marker, and unfortunately, that didn’t help it at all. It seemed to work on other stains except for the pesky dry erase marker stain on my blanket. Other than that, I’m still super in love with it. And I would definitely recommend this product for people who are constantly on the go (and who aren’t afraid to make a mess every now and then).
Jenny V.
Los Angeles, CA
The Tide To go from Tide does really help for spots stains on the clothing. Really recommended, people should really try it.
Gwendolyn W.
Mega Parent Expert
I don't know what I would do without my Tide to-go. Whenever I run out I always need it. It really does get the stain out right away and then you don't have to be worried about walking around with a stain!
Myrna P.
I always have this in my purse because I am accident prone, especially with my coffee. Great to have on hand!
Amanda H.
How does anyone live without this product? For real? I received an additional one of these in my #VowVoxBow and already use them regularly. This pen is great for throwing in your purse and getting out small stains quickly. I couldn’t imagine traveling without this pen. Be aware that this pen doesn’t perfectly get all stains out (red wine for example), but for those really tough stains, it does a great job of loosening the stain so it doesn’t set into the fabric. It’s a great way to buy yourself time even for stubbornly stained clothes. #VowVoxBow
Hayley H.
So handy. Having one of these saved my friend when he dropped the communion cup on him. Great thing to have.
Jillian O.
Concord, NC
I love Tide to Go pens for little stains but sometimes if the stain is red, it'll spread instead of disappear, but for the most part, Tide to Go is a great lifesaver to keep in your purse! I've saved many of my boyfriend's shirts just by nipping the stain in the bud with Tide to Go!
Mey S.
I never had a problem with Tide's stain remover. It actually works for me and always have it in my bag for emergencies. Yes, with some stains it won't actually go away but I've noticed that once you let it dry a bit you could hardly notice it until you can actually get it laundered. Even after laundering, the stain is gone because it was pre-treated.
Deanna O.
Porterville, CA
I always have this in my Purse,cause I kinda get food on my clothes when I'm eating out.It helps really well,so I highly recommand this.
Jen D.
Glen Burnie, MD
Okay, I like this, really I do. When you are in a tough spot and need to get a spot out somewhat....It doesn't take all of the spot out depending upon the fabric it definitely leaves a filmy residue. Plus when it dries, it kind of smells like baby food. I would use it though if I was in a pinch and had an obvious stain. The pen does make it convenient, but if you are looking for something to look brand new, this will not work. It's good to spot clean until you are able to wash an item.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?