BY TIDE #2 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

M. G.
I find that Tide to Go works okay. It gets some of the stain out in desperate situations and lightens them, but to properly get stain out need water and rubbing action. It is great that it is so portable. I do not like the smell of the detergent in the pen, and I find that the pen leaves residue on some clothing.
Alyssa P.
Succasunna, NJ
I don't think this is really so much a "stain remover" as it is does just put detergent on it and call it a day.
Tanner E.
Danville , CA
Tide instant stain remover works amazing on getting rid of tough stains especially with a messy baby. It works perfect for me since I'm a cluts and tend to always spill some something on myself. I love this stuff!!
D R.
I love how this was made into a pen to fit seamlessly into my cosmetic bag. It's saved my outfits a time or two, or 7.
Shelby W.
Madisonville, TN
I absolutely love this Tide To Go Pen! I take this everywhere with me because I am so messy and it pulls the stains all out!
Lau T.
I LOVE WHO EVER CAME UP WITH THIS PRODUCT IDEA. I LOVE HOW IT DOES NOT TAKE UP ANY ROOM IN YOUR PURSE. I LOVE HOW IT ALWAYS HELPS WITH EMERGENCY STAINS SPECIALLY WHEN YOU HAVE A TODDLER. I RECOMMEND THIS FOR ANYONE ALWAYS ON THE GO OR THAT IS CLUMSY LIKE MYSELF WITH COFFEE OR FOOD STAINS.
Yanirie N.
Saint cloud, FL
Best thing ever invented kind of hard to find too love these on the go since I have kids plus for oops on period days good to have
Jessica B.
Manorville, PA
These little Tide pens are amazing! There is nothing worse than being out somewhere and spilling something on your clothes. It drives me crazy when I have a stain. I keep one of these in my purse for that exact reason. I love how easy & effective these are to use. Great product!!
Breaynna W.
Altoona, PA
I have been carrying these since middle scool! such a life saver, I am a huge fan, life happens and these deffinately work. very inexpensive and so worth it.
Ashley S.
Brookhaven, PA
I have one of these in all my bags. they're phenomenal in a pinch. my only complaint is that I've used it on black and it has left a white smeary mark. Otherwise, I've always loved these.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?